Ch.24 - We are ... Settling In.

Andrews's POV

After leaving James' house I went back to Frankie's base. My e-stomach felt weird, like it was malfunctioning, but after running a systems diagnostic, it was working optimal. I looked around the house. It is kind of bare, Frankie must not have had a lot time to decorate it. Maybe this weekend we can. After hours, I plugged myself in to my charging port, and put myself in sleep mode.

Monday morning comes, and I go decide to go to school. I look around for Frankie, and when I find her she is finishing a Brain Squad meeting.

"Frankie."

"Andrew LaPierre, how was your first night away from Dr. Peters?"

"Honestly I do not know. I just need more time. My stomach felt like yours when, yours Ms. Hough tried to forfeit Brain Squad from the competition.

"That is amazing Andrew LaPierre. When A.L.I.B.A stripped you of Dr. Peters' commands, and gave you free will, part of it must have the ability to grow emotions, and the sensations that come with it. As Androids, the only humanlike body parts we have are our e-stomachs."

"Thank you Frankie. Now I feel like I can do anything. So when are you coming back to your base. It was kind of lonely without you."

"I do not know. I will try to this weekend, and we can spend some time together." If Andrew could blush he would.

"That sounds like fun. This question might be personal, but Sigourney shut you down, are you going to stay with them?

"I love the Gaines family. But after she did that, I could not stay with them and have the chance she will do it again. I want to meet Eliza. I know she killed all those humans, but I cannot fathom, that she is just some monster. She did not ask to be created, and when she was the Gaines family turned against her."

"This weekend, how about we go on the internet, and see if we can find her."

"I wish I knew what she looked like," says Frankie.