Ch. 19 - We are ... Recounting a Nondate

"So how was your date with my brother?"

"It was not a date with Cole Reyes. It was two friends hanging out. It started off great, but he brought up me being a robot, and I did not like it."

"Maybe you should tell him."

"No Dayton Reyes, too many people know already. I do not want anyone else to know. Not only will put others in danger, it will put me and my family in danger. I already exposed Andrew LaPierre's android status, and I regret doing it. Please do not tell your brother."

"Ok Frankie. I will not. Do you still want me to spend the night?"

"Yes Dayton Reyes. It is late, I do not want you leaving in the dark."

Dayton goes to the spare bedroom. And Frankie goes to her room. She looks at her internal screen, and sees that Andrew completed process was completed, and he is back at home.

"Andrew, how do you feel?"

"I do not feel any different, but there is no longer a weight on my shoulders. I can do what I want, whenever I want, but what is stopping him from telling everyone about me?"

"I have a plan for that, and again do not worry, I will not hurt him. Goodnight Andrew."

"Goodnight Frankie."

I have been going though all of Dr. Peters' files, and found out that her did not just steal from Sigourney. He stole from several inventors and corporations, while he trying to make Andrew. He hacked into patents, under government control. I compile all the information, and I will use this to send him to prison. He will be put away.

Frankie put everything back, and puts herself into sleep mode.