Ch. 21 - We are ... Gathering Evidence

Frankie's POV

Frankie looks through all the evidence that she has compiled against Dr. Peters. She decides to choose the company most likely to have Dr. Peters arrested. She chooses "SOAR". It is a company that sells children appropriate drones. He has been outfitting them with weaponry, and selling them on that black market. She creates a file with all the information, and sends it the FBI. Someone will check up on it. With all the information she gave, it will be a open and shut case. Dr. Peters will go to prison, and never touch Andrew again.

As she finishes, her internal screen, gets a call form. A.L.I.B.A. "Frankie you told me to transfer this specific call to you."

"Thank You A.L.I.B.A."

She activates her voice change app.

"What do you want James."

"Kingston, Sigourney is not the only who has created an Android. I created one too. And he will make the perfect weapon. I want to trade him. I want $20 million dollars, and my own personal island. And do not try to lowball me. This Android is next gen. He is worth more, but I want to unload him quickly."

"That's great give me a week, and I will contact you with the drop off." A week is a perfect amount of time to get him arrested. But to make it move faster. She slips the file into other government agencies. James has sold his drones, in America and abroad.

"I was going to let you be free a little bit longer James Peters, but you just signed imprisonment warrant. So many choices, the FBI, CIA, Interpol. Let us see who bites first." Frankie leaves her room, and spends the day with her family.