Ch. 40 - The Birds and the Bots

Author's Note Talks of Genitalia.

Meanwhile at home, Andrew is watching Star Trek at home. He gets to an episode where Data, and Tasha appear to hook up. He realizes that one day he would want to do that with Frankie, but there is one problem.

"A.L.I.B.A do you think I you could help me do another upgrade."

"Yes, what do you have in mind?"

"There is one body part and program that Dr. Peters did not install."

"Are you talking about a penis and sex Andrew?"

"Ahh yes. Hold on I need to be mature about this. Yes I am. A.L.I.B.A. If Frankie and I want the full human experience."

"I will bring up some sample."

"That would be great."

At school, Frankie is cornered by Dayton and Cole.

"Frankie we just heard the news. You are leaving Sepulveda."

"Yes I am Dayton and Cole Reyes."

"Why did you not tell us?"

"I have been super busy. I am preparing for the Brain Squad finals. And I might not be moving far. I will be no more than 30 minutes away. We still be friends."

"I am not so sure, you have not been answering my calls. Are you hanging out with Andrew?"

"Yes, we are dating." They looked shocked by this. Cole walks away in a huff.

"Wow Frankie, you could have some tact. You knew Cole like you."

"I never gave Cole Reyes any sign that we were more than friends. I thought I was clear, where we stood."

"I do not know who you are anymore." Dayton walks away from her. Frankie finishes the school day, and goes home.

She gets there and calls out Andrew's name, but cannot find him. She goes to the secret base, thinking he is down there. She goes inside. "Hey Andrew, I am hommmmmeeeee." They both jump, because Andrews is naked, he grabs a mouse pad from nearby, and covers himself with it. She can nor believe that his naked. She feels the circuits in her cheeks heating up, and her heart beating faster. "What are you doing?

"Frankie! I was just doing an upgrade myself. Dr. Peters did not install male anatomy, so I thought I would." Frankie is too busy thinking about his body. But she realizes, that Sigourney also did not give her female anatomy. "I told A.L.I.B.A to give me 3d print the model I choose, and was installing it. Tell me that you do not think I am weird."

"That is not weird Andrew for us androids anyway."

"And one more thing, look at what I can do now." He grabs a cup of water and drinks it, and does not malfunction. A.L.I.B.A even installed a water filtration system, separate from our circuits. "Now we can drink smoothies, and any liquid."

"That is amazing Andrew. I think I will leave to let you get dressed."

Frankie turns around, and leaves and goes to her room. "A.L.I.B.A do you think you can do the same for me?"

"Why yes Frankie." Pictures of samples appear on her interface.