Ch. 22 - We are... Rebuilding

Monday morning Frankie leaves the house early to go to a brain squad meeting. She gets to Sepulveda High first, and sets up a coffee, and snack station to welcome their new members. Bryon and John are the first to enter.

"Wow Frankie this is amazing."

"Thanks Bryon Patrick. We will not be able to do this all the time, but for the first meeting I thought it would be fun." They are all in the middle of chatting when a brunette boy and girl enters.

"Frankie, this is Callie Forge, and Caesar Monroe."

"I know. I have not met you personally, but I have seen the both of you around. John Travis told me why it took people so long to join Brain Squad. You will not have to worry about Tammy Gilroy. She is no longer apart of the team."

Callie says, "It is nice to meet you too. I have heard about how smart you are Frankie. Tammy was a lot to handle. She really did not like someone stepping on her turf."

Caesar says, "I just found her annoying. I did not have the energy to deal with her, so I just avoided her. Thank you for selecting for the team, and the coffee." He walks away and sits in the corner.

"The only person missing is Tyson," says John.

"Tyson who," says Callie.

Byron responds, "Tyson Everett. Why?"

"Tyson would never sign up seriously for a club like this. We use to date. He or one of his friends probably did it as a joke," says Callie.

"Let us give Tyson Everett the benefit of the doubt. If he is not serious about Brain Squad, we will pick one of the others who signed up" says Frankie. "Now John will explain the theme that the finals is on, which is."

Everyone converges together, and starts Brain Squad practice.