Ch.25 - We are... Talking About Last Year

Makayla's POV

After my parents came to the school, and found out I got suspended from school they were mad at me. They grounded me, and I was not allowed to talk to Tammy or Lucia. Even if I was allowed back on Brain Squad, my parents told me I would not be able to compete on it. When I go back to school on Wednesday, they want me home, as soon as school is over. I am not allowed to do any extra-curricular, until my grounding is over. I will not forgive Tammy for this.

Lucia's POV

My life is ruined. Suspended from school, and kicked out of Brain Squad. At least I did not get grounded like Makayla. She was able to sneak a few text to me before her parents locked up her phone, and laptop. My parents travel a lot and when they are home, they spend it working. The only person home is the butler, the chef, and myself. Since I am not grounded, I can find some other extra-curricular. If Tammy is coming back to Sepulveda, I will not join the same club as her. She is one of my best friends, but this who scenario, and last year is too much drama for me.

Flashback to Last Year

Tammy is at home trying to finish writing her paper for Government. Her hair is stringy, and there are black bags around her eyes. There is a knock at her door.

"Not know." There is a knock again.

"Honey is mom. There is a boy downstairs, he said his name is Cole Reyes."

"Really. I am coming down." She puts her hair up. And puts some concealer under eyes.

She goes downstairs, and when she gets there Cole is nowhere in sight. "Cole where are you?"

"He is in the living room honey."

She goes into the living room, and her parents are there, with Makayla, Lucia, and some strange woman.

Tammy looks them, "what is this?"

"This Tammy is an intervention," says her Dad.

"What are you talking about?"

"This is Dr. Priscilla Meyers. She is a psychiatrist at San Fernando Mental Rehab."

"Ok, why is she here?"

"She is here because, when you passed out at debate, the doctor found Adderall in your blood. They also found that you were not eating. We never got you prescribed for Adderall Tamara."

"I just took it one time. I wanted to stay up for Debate. I do not have anymore. "

"Are you sure Tamara? Then what is this." Her mom pulls up a camera from a ring camera. It shows a man handing Tammy a bag full of pills in exchange for money, and her snatching them from him. Then, her mom pulls out an almost empty bag of pills.

"I...I"

"Have nothing to say."

Makayla interjects, "We care about you Tammy. We just do not want you to hurt yourself anymore."

Lucia adds, "This is not healthy. We did not want to gang up on you, but we felt this was the only way to get you to listen."

"I am leaving. You cannot make me do this"

"You will stay here and talk to Dr. Meyers. We do not want something like this happening again. And if you do not you can forget about going back to Sepulveda."

Tammy sits down, and everyone leaves.

Dr. Meyers begins, "Hello Tammy, how are you."