Ch.8 We are... Lying to Keep Our Secret

Author's Note: Italicized means that communication via Wi-Fi link.

Frankie's POV

My internal alarm goes off, telling me it is time for school. I get dressed in my normal, purple long sleeved tee, and jeans. It is basically my uniform, an outfit to make me blend in, to make me normal. Finding out that I was not Sigourney's' first creation, was a bit shocking. But finding out that Eliza killed people was the most shocking. And now she is somewhere out there. What does she look like? I wish I could break into EGG's files, but it would alert them to me.

Today is Thursday. I will begin my plan to save Andrew, and free him from Dr. Peters'. I go downstairs and eat breakfast with the Gaines' Family. I walk to school meeting Dayton, Cole, and Byron along the way.

"Hello, Dayton Reyes, Cole Reyes, Byron Patrick."

"Hey Frankie," they all say back to me. I fall in with them. Dayton and Byron walk in front, and Cole and myself in the back.

"Cole Reyes would you like to go Mini golfing with me, this Saturday?" He stops in his tracks. I can see the blood rushing in his face.

"Wow, Frankie. I would love to go. Why did you not ask Dayton, instead of me?" He probably thinks I am asking him on a date. But he is the main part of the freeing Andrew Plan.

"I always spend time with Dayton Reyes. I think this would be a great friend activity for the both of us."

"Oh, yeah. Friend activity."

"Let's continue, we would not want to be late to first period." I care about Cole Reyes. But he is a just a friend, and human. We have no possible future together. He will age, and I will stay the same. He will get married, have kids, go to their graduation, weddings. I will be the same android. And so will Andrew, which is probably why I am willing to betray everyone with my plan.

The first thing I see, when I enter the school, is Tammy Gilroy, Makayla, and Lucia staring at me. I need to get Tammy off the, that I am a robot. I corner Andrew LaPierre. As a robot, I can follow hundreds of commands at once. I stand in front of him, and start moving my speaking. To everyone around us there hear us talking about the upcoming math exam, but I use my link to Andrew to speak.

"Andrew step one of my plan is beginning. I need you to go Ms. Hough with me."

"What is the plan?"

"Walk to Ms. Hough, but take the long way." We say goodbye, out loud.

We meet up again at Ms. Hough office, and she is there with her 6 cats. I do not understand how she is allowed to bring pets in school.

"Hello, Ms. Hough."

"Hello Frankie and Andrew. And call me Mrs. Hough."

Andrews says nonchantly, "But you are not married." I wish he would not antagonize her.

"I am married to my work, and my children," she says as she looks at her cats,

"Ok Mrs. Hough. We wanted to talk to. Because we are worried about one of our friends. Tammy Gilroy."

"Tell me what's wrong."

"The night of the dance, someone tried to douse me water. I think it was Tammy Gilroy. It is ok, if you do not believe us. We do not any proof. But, the main reason we came is because Tammy Gilroy, has been telling people I am a robot. Not as a joke, but as actual fact."

Andrew adds, "We are very concerned. She has become obsessive over it. She talks about all the time. "

''Thank you for bringing this to my attention. Here are some hall passes to return to class. Come on Hairy Styles & Meowly Cyrus, we have some investigating to do." We leave Hough offices.

"Frankie, why did we do that?"

"Because if anyone is smart enough to uncover our secret it is Tammy."

We separate and go to our classrooms.