Handsome was an understatement. He is drop-dead gorgeous. Toned sun-kissed skin that I want to kiss, Honey-colored hair, and the outline of a finely chiseled body trying to peek through his very tight white shirt. He exudes so much confidence that I can't breathe, I wonder what it would be like to have his body on top of mine, kissing me everywhere.

The pull towards him is very strong. He is staring at me with a shocked expression on his face that quickly changes to a sexy smirk. Then it changed again this time to affection and then something else on his gorgeous face.

"Go to our mate now!" That got me out of my trance.

Rory, you are back, I am so happy.

Sorry I left you, I won't do it again. Now get a move on and go to our mate!

He walks to me in three strides and embraces me, wrapping his arms around me, picking me up, and holding me like there is no tomorrow. We inhale each other's scent and say "Mate" at the same time.

The moment my skin makes contact with his, we both gasp with the tingles that are shooting across my body. I can feel the sparks intensified. When we embrace, it is electrifying, terrifying, and exciting at the same time. I reach up and caress my hand across his cheek. He leans into my palm. I am only a little bit shorter than him.

I can feel my body heating up and starting to sweat, and I can feel my hair getting drenched. My heart is racing at an uncontrollable speed. I think I am going to faint, luckily my mate is still holding me before I fall on the floor.

I wake up in the hotel with my mate sitting on the edge of the bed holding my hand. I can feel the sparks erupting all over my hand where our skin is touching. It feels nice and calms me down. I look into his amazing green eyes, and I feel like I am trapped in a whirlpool of desire. I must have forgotten the most important thing, which is the intake of oxygen to survive.

"Hi."

"Hi," I said back, great I met my mate, and the first thing I did was faint.

That is bad. He must think I am a freak, and he has a lovely smile on his face that I would never get sick of seeing.

Rory purrs at the sound of his voice, and I could feel my cheeks blush with the naughty thoughts from her.

Settle down, I know he is hot, but you are not helping with your naughty thoughts, Rory,

He is hot. You need to mark him now

"No." I close the connection in frustration.

He looks like he is having a battle for control with his wolf as well.

"I never did tell you my name, it's Sapphire, and you have met my dad Travis, and siblings I take it?"

"Yep, you have a lovely family."

"I'm Mark, by the way."

"I am the newly appointed Beta  from Moon Star Pack." OMG, it's the same pack where my family might be from.

I see Dad standing in the corner of the motel. How did I get here?

"Did Dad tell you what we are doing here?"

"No. he wants you to tell me." He has a puzzled look on his face, I grab Mark's hand and lead him to the lounge, and he looks at our entwined hands and has a massive smile on his face.

Dad follows us out of the bedroom.

We sit on the couch, and he pulls me onto his lap, I could get used to this. Dean comes and sits next to us, I hold Dean's hand, and he smiles at me with his cute little face. Ava and Evelyn are sitting at the table playing a card game.