After changing their outfit, both of them stepped down to have dinner with the family. "Are you okay with us leaving in the morning? There, we will eat lunch. Everything is set up already. Mr Kim informed everyone." Mr Kim asked everyone. "Yes. Jennie. Are you fine to travel?" Mrs Kim asked. Jennie nodded and gave an excited thumbs up. "Except to clean the room. She is fine with everything." Seojoon said but hissed when he got a hard pinch on the forearm. Jimin and Jungkook giggled. "So, pack your bags and sleep. Don't rush in the morning." Mrs Kim said everyone. "Okay, mom." she got a uniform response. "Isn't Yeonie coming?" Mr Kim asked, looking at the vacant seat. "He will. He is having an evening class. Perhaps he will arrive in an hour or two." Mrs Kim informed. Mr. Kim hummed, and everyone went back to eating dinner. Later everyone retired to their respective rooms after dinner.

It was around 1 or 2 am, Jungkook woke from a deep slumber on the sound of someone banging their room door. "Ah." With frustration, Taehyung pivoted and buried his head beneath the cushion. Before getting out of bed, Jungkook gave Taehyung a quick glance. He took the shrug and wore it over his crop top and walked to the door. He opened the door, wrinkled his nose, and then rubbed it as a strong alcohol odor filled his nostrils. He glanced back and forth at the boy, who was leaning against the wall while holding it to help him stand and maintain balance. "What is this?" he inquired, sounding unimpressed. "Ah. W.. We..were.. Eh.. Eh.. Were you sleeping cuddling to m..m.. Eh.. Eh.. My hyung?" Yeonjun asked in between hiccup. Jungkook looked at him blankly without bothering to reply. "What is his luck? To have you in his hands?" He asked as his hooded and droopy eyes dragged on Jungkook. "Get lost. Go to your room. Mom and dad won't be impressed if they see you like this. Already you have disappointed them. Also, Tae is sleeping. I don't know how he will be reacting if he sees you." Jungkook said and closed the door. But Yeonjun held it tightly. "Tae.. TaE. TAE.. Ahhhh.. I despise that name more than anything else. Can't you keep his name out of your mouth for some time?" he almost shouted. "Haha. What do you mean by that? He is my husband. If not his name, then whose should I say everytime? Yours?" Jungkook chuckled, shaking his head. Yeonjun gritted his teeth. "Go and sleep, kid. You are wasting both of our time." Jungkook said. "Did you get anything? Mm? After ranting his name like this, what you got in return? Was he able to give you a baby? Ah, that he was, right?" Yeonjun began with a cocky grin. "But a living on..." That harsh slap sent Yeonjun sprawling to the ground before he could finish his sentence. "YOU B.STARD. IF YOU SAY A WORD AGAIN. I WILL MAKE SURE YOU DIE IN MY HANDS." With a furious shout, Jungkook directed his ferocious gaze towards Yeonjun.

Hearing that loud shout, Taehyung snapped out of his sleep. He rubbed his eyes, "Jungkook" He looked at Jungkook, who was standing near the door step breathing heavily. Taehyung stood up from the bed and went to him. "Jungkook. What happ.." It was then that he saw the boy, lying on the ground, straining to get to his feet. "What happen..?" Taehyung couldn't complete the sentence as Jungkook once again rushed to Yeonjun and grabbed his hair and gave another slap across his cheeks. "Jungkook? What happened? "Did he do anything?" he demanded, ready to kill that boy if he had touched Jungkook. "YOU.. RASC.L" Jungkook gave another slap. "Jungkook." Taehyung held Jungkook's hand before that raised hand to land on Yeonjun's face again. Taehyung slowly released the hold when he saw that enraged glare, daring him to hold it again.

Taehyung looked around when the lights on the corridor turned on and he saw his mom, dad along with his hyungs and Jimin rushing to them. "HE GAVE ME. HE GAVE ME ALL THE HAPPINESS AROUND THE WORLD. HE MADE ME A MOTHER OF AN ANGEL." Tears filled the corner of Jungkook's eyes and cascaded down his cheeks as he yelled at him. "YOU HEARD IT. AN ANGEL." Jungkook looked at his eyes and said. "Jungkook.  Son? What.. What happened?" Mrs Kim, ran to him and asked. But Jungkook was nowhere to hear it. He again lifted his hand slapped him left and right, across his face. "Jungkook." When Taehyung saw that Jungkook was losing his mind, he instantly gripped him and lifted him by his waist. "Leave me, Taehyung." Jungkook warned him with a low growl, his gaze remaining fixed on the boy lying on the floor. Mrs Kim and Yoongi immediately detained Yeonjun. "Aw. Did you drink?" Yoongi inquired, disappointed. "How much did you drink? Did you go to college to take lectures? Mrs Kim asked furiously. "Taehyung, I am telling you again. Leave me." Everybody's gaze moved from Yeonjun to Jungkook, who was thrashing in Taehyung's hold by scratching his arms, which was circled around his waist to keep him away from Yeonjun. "What? What you.. What did you do to him?" Mrs Kim asked, checking Yeonjun's face. "Did.. Did yo.. you t..to..uch him?" Her eyes welled up with tears and she tightly closed them. Everyone's gaze fell on Yeonjun when they heard that. But the boy didn't reply. "TELL MEEE. Have you done anything disrespectful?" she asked in a loud voice. "I ASKED HIM WHY DOES HE STILL LOVE HIM SO MUCH WHEN ALL HE COULD DO WAS TO GIVE HIM A LIFELESS BABY." Yeonjun said, yanking his hands from Mrs Kim's hold. "W..what?" Mrs Kim asked when she heard that. Jimin covered his mouth with a gasp when he heard that. "What did you ask him?" Yoongi asked. "The fact." Yeonjun spitted angrily. "Fact?" Seojoon stomped to him and held his collar. "Where do you learn such things from? Ah?" he asked, furiously. Without saying anything, Yeonjun gave Jungkook a ferocious look. Jungkook stopped twiddling in Taehyung's hold and turned to face him. "I want to go." he said, as tears completely soaked his cheeks. Taehyung shot Yeonjun one more glare before heading to the room. After grabbing his car key, he said, "Come." by holding Jungkook's hand and walking from there.

"No.. No.." Mrs Kim immediately stood up and trailed behind them. "Oh, Jungkook.. See." Jimin also ran behind them. "Jungkook son. Listen." Mrs Kim called, dashing to them. "Pl.. Please don't go." She took his hand and begged, "Please." Jungkook came to a halt and grabbed Taehyung's hand to stop him from continuing. He looked at the old lady with blank eyes, who was continuously wailing. "Please.. Don't go like that. I.. I will apologize for h.." Jungkook covered her lips instantly. "We will come in an hour. I need to breathe some fresh air." He assured and looked at Jimin. Jimin nodded immediately and held Mrs Kim as Jungkook and Taehyung walked out of the house, at that peculiar hour. Mrs Kim wiped her eyes, watching that black car drive off from their compound.

Yoongi pushed Yeonjun and stood up with a disgusting look. He shook his head in disappointment and went to his room. Seojoon clenched his jaw before withdrawing to his room as well. "Make sure to pack your bag, tomorrow morning. I will book your air ticket. You are going back to Canada." Mr Kim said in a void tone, before going to his room. Yeonjun looked at his dad when he heard that. "I am not going anywhere." he said but no-one was there to hear it. He slowly stood up and walked to his room by limping. After a few minutes, "Mom." Jimin took Mrs Kim to her room.

..to be continued..