Chapter 85

Damien's POV

"Lucas you have been loyal to this mafia since day one let's take back what's ours and we'll make you our new Don" he said and two others hummed agreeing with him.

"I have no interest in becoming the Don. My loyalty lies with whoever takes the seat of the Don and Donna" Lucas said with finality.

I opened the door and stepped into the room having heard enough of this backstabbers. I watched as everyone present in the meeting expression's contorted in awe and confusion as they gawked at me.

"You all are supposed to remain loyal to whoever I appointed as my successor whether the person seems fit or not, I believe I made the right choice by appointing her as my successor and anybody who defies her defies me" I said with authority.

"Lucas point out the people who wanted to go against their Donna" I said and Lucas immediately pointed all four of them out.

"It's not like- one side but didn't finish. I shot him and the other four between their eyes.

"Is there anybody else questioning the position of their Donna?" I asked but no one said anything.

"Good, from here on I'll be taking charge of the mafia and I expect nothing but loyalty from you all. Understand?" I asked in a loud voice.

"Yes sir" they chorused.

"Dismissed" I said and everyone scrambled out of the room.

I gave Lucas a nod and headed back out to my car.

"Take the rest of the week off" I said as I stepped into the car.

"Are you sure Mr Von" he asked looking hesitant as he peered at me through the window.

"We'll manage. Take care" I said with a chuckle and drove away.

*
I parked in front of my office building and stepped in. Workers gasped and stared at me in shock as some took pictures and videos of me.

I stepped into the elevator and gave everyone watching a little wave as the door closed.

The elevator dinged at the floor of the meeting. I stepped out and passed my secretary whose jaw dropped when she saw me. She opened her mouth trying to say something but nothing came out.

"It's nice to see you too" I said with a chuckle and headed for the meeting room.

"What do you mean you're transferring ownership of the company to someone else?" One of my directors asked

"Who is going to be the new Ceo?" Another asked.

"Me" I said stepping in and watched for the third time today how people stared at me in shock.

"It's good to see you all too" I said with a chuckle as I watched their mouth open and close as they tried to form words.

"I will be taking back my company from my lovely wife" I said pecking her lips "And I trust you all have been good to her" I said calmly but there was a warning.

"Yes sir we took car of her very well" one of them said chuckling nervously.

"Really? Then whose fucking idea was it to drop her in a school full of horny teenage boys" my voice boomed through the quiet room.

"It was just a precaution Mr Von" one of them voiced

"Is that so? Well guess what you're fired" i seethed.

"Anybody else going to take precaution" i said but they remained quiet.

"Good. Dismissed" I said and they all scurried out.

"Thank you" Nora said pecking my lips.

"You're welcome princess,but you're still going to school" I said and she scowled. She was about to object but her phone ringing cut her off. She gave me an apologetic smile and stepped out of the room to answer the call.

I stepped out of the meeting room as well and went into my office and immediately buried myself in paper work. I have a lot to catch up on.

*

"Yes Mr Merrati . Whatever you're hearing is true I am back in the flesh" I spoke to the person on the phone as I flipped through the file I held.

"You want to see me huh, when will you be available" I said as I heard the door to my office open.

I looked up and saw Nora stepping into the office. I didn't really pay much attention to what she was wearing before and now I am.Dman.

She was wearing a black handless corset with a black short tennis skirt and paired with a black open toe strapy heel and she looked divine. I made eye contact with her after shamelessly checking her out and gestured her to come closer.

"I won't be available on Thursday" i said as I watched her come to me staring at me seductively. I twirled my chair to face her when she stopped beside me.

I turned my finger around giving her a sign to spin for me and she obeyed. Sexy.

I grabbed her hand and pulled her to my lap placing a kiss at the back of her palm while talking to Mr Merrati.

I hissed and shot a playful glare at Nora when she palmed my dick through the jeans I was wearing. She ignored my warning and placed wet kisses on my neck as she opened a few buttons of my shirt.

"When are we meeting?" I asked smacking her hand off my dick. She gave me a daring look as she fumbled with the buckle of my belt. She zipped down my trousers and brought out my dick.

She bobbed her hand up and down making me hiss. My breath quickened when she circled her tongue on the tip of my dick.

In one quick motion she slipped her underwear to the side and sank down on my length.

"Fuck" I cursed as she moaned.

"Yes I'm fine" I said to Mr Merrati in a strained voice. She rolled her hip slowly before going up and down making me grit my teeth as I tried to stifle my moans.

I felt her clench around me after sometime. I ripped her off me kept my phone between my ear and shoulder bent her over the desk and thrusted into her in one swift motion making her scream in ecstasy.