"Can we stop in the studio before going home?" Taehyung asked as they settled in the car. "Okay. I don't have a problem. What about you mom?" Jungkook asked Mrs Kim. "No problem. Let's go. It's been a while since I have visited your studio." Mrs Kim said. Taehyung smiled and they drove off to his studio.

Half an hour later, they reached the studio. The receptionist greeted Mrs. Kim and Jungkook with a big smile. "When is your due date, Nuna?" Jungkook asked her. "Next month. "I will be here until the following week," she said. "Oh. Have proper rest, Nuna. We will come to see your baby." Jungkook stated. In response, she grinned. 

After a few more amicable conversations with the receptionist, Mrs. Kim and Jungkook went to see Taehyung, who had already left for the studio room because he had a photo shoot. Mrs Kim choked hard as soon as she stepped into the room after seeing a girl sitting on the podium with a th.ng and a bracl.t. Anxiously, Jungkook gave her a smile. "If this is what I am supposed to be expecting here, I should have gone home," she told Jungkook. "I appreciate my son for being loyal to you." She said proudly. "Haha. See. He will stand still for the entire shoot. There won't be an expression change." Jungkook said, pointing at his husband, who is taking the pictures with a blank and serious face. "Let's sit there, mom." he said and both of them sat on the couch.

"Oh god. Jungkook. How can you stay calm, after observing her posture and the way he took the photo? I am feeling shaken." Mrs Kim said. "Haha. It's his profession, mom. His professional and personal life is entirely different." he said with a smile, when he saw Targeting walking towards them. "After one more change of clothes, the photo session is over. I will snap photos of the two of you after this." Taehyung said. "Outfit? Is that what you refer to as an outfit? Mrs Kim rolled her eyes. Taehyung laughed and pinked her cheek. "Cute." he said and went back to resume the photo shoot when he saw the model is back in the podium.

Once the model.stepped out of the podium, he gestured to Jungkook and his mom to come over. "Send the final output. I will take a proper look, then." Taehyung informed his assistant, who agreed and left the room along with the other staff but after bowing at Jungkook as well as Mrs Kim.

"If you both want to doll up. You can." Taehyung said. "No. This is fine." Mrs Kim said, fixing his dress and hair a little. Jungkook took his weapon out and rubbed it all over his pink lips and chapped it a few times, before grinning widely. Taehyung cooed over his baby, who resembled a sweet and spicy snack.

"Mom, sit there and Jungkook, put your hands on her shoulder." Taehyung gave the first instruction and both of them followed it. "Perfect." Taehyung said after reviewing the photo he had taken. "Now. a side pose, please." he said and both of them stood side to side. "Haha. This photo is so adorable," he laughed, and Mrs. Kim and Jungkook approached him to view the images that had been taken. "haha. Mom looks lovely." Jungkook complimented. "Let's do some single snaps then" Taehyung said and asked his mom to go first. He took a few stunning photographs of her before asking Jungkook to step on the podium.

Taehyung took a few photos calmly, before Jungkook decided to pull his sassy and bratty side. "Why are you lips pouting so much?" Taehyung asked, after checking the picture. "It's natural." he replied. "Oh, are you a gold fish or what?" he asked. "Kind of." Jungkook pulled the shirt from the shoulder and posed in a simple white vest.

" Jungkook pulled the shirt from the shoulder and posed in a simple white vest

"F.ck, why is your n.pples hard?" Taehyung whispered inside his ear and fixed his shirt. "Cold, maybe." he replied. "Cold? Due to cold weather or a cold husband?" he teased. "Weather." he replied and turned around. He kept both palms on his b.tt and pushed it slightly towards the camera and turned his head to face the camera as well. "F.ck." Taehyung murmured and checked his mom before adjusting his pants a little. "Mom is here." he whispered to Jungkook. "I know. Take it fast." he said. Taehyung took the snap immediately. Jungkook now turned to face him. He kept one of his hands on the wall and leaned back by pushing his chest in front. "Jungkook. Stop it. I am having a hard time." Taehyung licked his lips, zooming his camera on to Jungkook's chocolate chips in his chest. "Did you forget the camera is connected to the system?" Targeting coughed badly, when he heard his mom. "Mom. Ah." he immediately pulled off the code that was connected to the system. "I.. I was.. Mm." Taehyung scratched the back of his neck, while Jungkook gave a death glare. "I don't find you this p.vert while taking the pictures early?" his mom, flatten her lips. Taehyung gulped visibly and resumed capturing Jungkook's pictures.

"I will keep this picture as my header. See." Taehyung showed Jungkook, a picture of him and his mother. Jungkook gave a thumbs up. "Can we go now? To home or do you have anything to buy?" Taehyung asked his mom as they walked out of the studio. "Let's buy some meat and snacks. We will be traveling for a staycation tomorrow, right?" she asked. Taehyung hummed as they drove off to the supermarket.

While walking between the rack with Taehyung following him, Jungkook ran into someone. "Jungkook." As soon as Jungkook saw the other person, he gave Taehyung a quick sidelong glance. "Mingyu," he said with a broad smile and a handshake. "Kookie Teacherrr." he laughed when a little boy came running and hugged his legs. "Hey Eun, how are you?" he crouched down and stroked his cheeks and asked. "I miss you so much." he said with a pout. "Me too." Jungkook replied and stood up. "Eun said you have resigned. What happened?" Mingyu asked after ruffling his son's hair a bit. "Thought to take a personal break." Jungkook replied. "Taehyung, right?" he asked, once he noticed the other and he shook his hand with Taehyung. "We have met twice, I believe." Mingyu said. "That's right." Taehyung smiled and gazed at Jungkook.

"Visit our home once, Jungkook." Mingyu said. "Ah. I will" "Jungkook?" he turned when he heard the other person. He gave the woman in her early sixties a small bow. "Oh. You are in Seoul? I thought you were in some foreign country." she said. "I moved here after getting married," he answered. "Ah. I heard about your marriage from him. It's been three or four years, right? She asked. Jungkook nodded. "I still remember the day. That was the first time my son had ever spoken to me angrily in my life." Jungkook looked at the woman, then at Mingyu. He gave a slight smile. "My husband." he held Taehyung's bicep and said, who bowed a little. "I am happy to meet you again, Jungkook. I.. I sometimes regret everything. Please don't keep anything in the heart. I was immature that time." she said. "It's fine, aunty. Something is meant to happen for good." he said. "Mm. But when I see my son. I.. Anyways leave it. Visit us someday." she said smiling. "Sure Aunty." he assured. "Can we pay the bill then?" she asked Mingyu, whose gaze was fixed on Jungkook all this while. "Yes. Let's go." he said, breaking the trance. "Appa said Kookie teacher would be my momma if Appa was not bratty like Eun." At that, the little boy caught everyone's attention. "Ah. It's nothing like that." Mingyu gave a nervous chuckle. "Come. Let's go." his mom immediately held Eun's hand and dragged him from there along with Mingyu. With a tense smile, Jungkook rushed to Mrs Kim. Taehyung glanced at the vanishing figure before turning to face the person behind the cash register. He tilted his head to the left and right, rolling his tongue against his cheeks, and then walked over to Jungkook and his mother.

..to be continued..