IX

"I want to taste you," he said, his voice low and seductive. I moaned as he lowered his head, his tongue tracing a path down my neck. I could feel his stubble scratching against my skin, sending shivers down my spine. Suddenly he pulled away and started unbuckling his jeans, my voice came out hoarse and terrified,

"W- what are you doing?" I asked, my voice coming out shaky.

What did he think he was doing?

"I'm going to fuck you," he said, his voice low and husky. I gasped as he slid his jeans down, revealing a thick, hard cock.

He stepped closer, his dick pressing against my stomach.
"I'm going to fuck you hard and fast, so quickly that you would go to heaven and be back in a mere second." He said, his voice rough with desire.

"This wasn't part of the-" I was cut off when he grabbed me and placed me on the bed, I let out a loud gasp and shut my thighs tightly.

He didn't seem to notice as he crawled on top of me, his weight pressing down on me. I could feel his cock against my thigh and I tried to squirm away, to my surprise, he jammed his cock straight into my thigh and started thrusting in between my tightened lap,

"Ouch! Please stop!" I begged. He ignored me and continued to fuck my thigh, his thrusts getting harder and faster. I could feel his dick getting wetter and more slippery as he fucked my thigh. I was in pain but also turned on by the sight of his cock thrusting in between my thighs.

"Please stop, it hurts!"I felt his body stiffen and he pulled out of my thigh, I was relieved when he moved away from me. He pushed me down on the bed and climbed on top of me, his length pressed against my stomach. I felt it sliding out of my thigh and a second later, he was straddling me. He grabbed my tits and squeezed them hard. I swallowed the thick saliva that gathered in my mouth.

How could I be repulsed by this and want it so much at the same time?

His dick twitched against my stomach and he moaned,

"Fuck!"

His body stiffened and I felt a warm liquid spill on my stomach. He grunted and came again, this time his cum landed on my chest and my pebbled nipples. I could feel it dripping down my skin and onto the bed. He let go of my tits and collapsed on top of me, his weight pressing down on me.

I stood still for a moment...very still. And for a quick moment, I couldn't breathe...I couldn't think. Just nothing. Absolutely nothing.

I made a move to wash off his semen from my body when I felt a tug on my wrist.

"Don't."

That was my breaking point. I let out a sarcastic laughter which made my throat hurt as I stared into his blue eyes.

"Don't what, huh? Don't wash off your cum from my breasts? Seeing that you didn't even last more than five minutes from thrusting into my thigh you surely have the guts to be demanding."

To my surprise, he didn't react violently which chilled my bones the more. His lips widened into a sinister smile as he stalked me towards the wall.

"Princess, I made it good for you. This is good. I didn't fuck you and if I did, you wouldn't be opening your mouth to talk right now. Your bare arse would be spread over that bed with your pink little pussy pulsing for more. I went easy on you, don't feel big over a privilege I granted to you."

He grabbed my chin and forced me to look at his beautiful but haunted eyes.

"I-" I started saying, my heart thudding unmercifully in my chest,

"Tsk." He kissed his teeth, "Use your magic words."

"I don't-" I released a shaky breath, "I don't understand."

"What's there not to understand, Roxanne? I gave you a privilege. Appreciate me for it."

"You hurt me." I raised my chin,

"Don't misinterpret. Say 'Thank you, master.'"

My mouth opened and I gaped at him, my eyes flashed with defiance and he seemed amused by it.

"I will NOT say that."

His lips tugged upwards in a challenging smile, "I have all day. And unless you want to remain like this in front of me for the minimum of that time frame, I'd advise that you hurry up."

My mouth quivered slightly but I hid it, judging by his expression, he hadn't missed that movement.

"You will not break me." I enunciated every word,

"I don't intend to. You will destroy yourself and I will watch, contentedly."

I forced my chin away from his stronghold and attempted to push past him, but his stance remained unmovable.

"You know what to do." The sentence came out leisurely, like he didn't have a care in the world.

"I really don't." I bit back harshly,

He rose to his full height, "You don't want to fuck with me, Princess."

"How ironic, because you have been fucking with me since we met."

He released a burst of laughter and I was mesmerized for a quick second.

"I do it because I want to."

"I'm not interested, stay away from me."

"Funny how you think you have a choice. You don't."

I glared at him for a minute and let go of the breath I didn't know I was holding. I already felt like a cheap whore who he could use and discard at any second, now he was asking me to let go of my last string of dignity...

Any of my father's men or even my father could barge in here at any second, and Sasha looked ready to entertain them.

I shuddered at the thought.

"Would you leave if I say it?" I asked him,

"That depends."

I took a deep breath and closed my eyes, "Thank you, master."

I opened them up at the exact moment he wore a sadistic smile on his face.

"Good girl."

AN:

Finally!! I've been superrr busy.  I'm so sorry, tbh. Forgive me. Updates will be two times a week now with 4 chapters. Thank you!

Congratulations to us!!! We hit 3k reads! That's a huge milestone.