VIII

The tea helped with my sore throat and I had worn turtle necks to avoid questions about the bruising.

Sasha was evil and I was completely terrified of him. Memories of him still lingered in my head and I wasn't sure I could be within a six-foot radius of him without automatically bursting into tears.

He had scarred me emotionally.

I finally removed the damned turtle neck when I got to my room, the guard that was assigned at my door seemed kind of shy, and truthfully, I didn't have the mental energy to make anyone a friend.

I plopped on my bed and stared at my ceiling, I needed a break from all this.

"You certainly seem to be doing better than I expected."

When I didn't reply, he quirked an eyebrow, "Not really into talking today, huh?"

I felt his weight on the other side of the bed.

"I locked that window," I told him at last,

"You can't keep me away from you."

"I want to be away from you! You are no different from the men you killed, you hurt me-"

"Ah, that's where you're getting it wrong. If I wanted to hurt you, you wouldn't be conversing with me right now, I merely taught you a lesson." He stretched his neck,

He looked over to me his eyes fixed on my neck and sighed, "It's a small bruising, princess. It will fade with time."

"It could have been avoidable assuming you didn't put your hands on me."

"I can't assure you that I won't hurt you, Roxanne."

"Then what do you want?" I yelled exasperatedly,

He walked over  and lifted me with one arm, I knelt on the bed, his face incredibly close to mine, I could smell the mint on his breath which made me very aware of his presence, "I want to make you cry."

I swallowed the saliva that managed to form in my mouth under the thick tension,

"I-i-"

"Don't say a word."

"How did you get in here and escape without anyone noticing you yesterday?" I blurted out,

His teeth glinted in a brief smile and he faced me again, "And why should I tell you?"

"I-" I hesitated, "I just want to know."

"Sure you do. Make sure you tell Daddy dearest to barricade it next time." He chuckled harshly,

What bothered me the most was that there was going to be a 'next time'.

"He's going to find it, anyway," I whispered,

"Hm. That's right. Just like he found the first one." He laughed again,

"So just tell me."

"I will, on one condition." He moved away from me and I sat cross-legged on the bed,

"Which is?"

His gaze suddenly seemed intense, "Have you ever touched yourself, Princess?"

Red flamed my cheeks as I focused on picking the lint off my bedsheets instead of answering the question.

"No." I lied,

"Something tells me we have a liar over here." He came closer and lifted my chin with his index finger, his nose brushed mine slightly and I let out a gasp,

"Do you touch yourself, Roxanne?" His voice sounded deeper. Deadlier.

"Y-yes." I stuttered,

"Good girl."

He released his powerful gaze from mine and I suppressed the shiver that went through my spine.

He sat leisurely on the small chair, long legs spread out in front of him,

"Show me."

"What?" I couldn't believe what I was hearing,

"I'm not too keen on repeating myself." He removed his gun from the holster, "and I don't need to."

I took a deep breath and climbed down the bed, my eyes still fixed on the gun that was aimed at my throat.

"I don't know how to-" My voice broke at the ending and I felt ashamed.

Ashamed because right here in this room...I had done the same thing.

"Pleasure yourself, Princess."

I could feel his eyes roam my curves and every inch of my body as I took off the dress I was wearing, leaving me bare in my panties. I avoided his gaze as shame washed over me.

"Sasha I-"

"Not now. I want to hear my name only when you come."

The cool breeze brushed against my hardened nipples, causing them to ache. His gaze was trained on me, as if he was devouring every inch of my body. I could feel the heat from his eyes and it made me shiver in anticipation.

He remained silent as I caressed my breasts softly, my fingers tracing the outline of my nipples. His eyes were on me as I moved my hands down to the waistband of my panties and slowly pulled them down, revealing myself to him.

I stood there in front of him, completely naked and exposed. The power of his gaze came crashing down on me, filling me with arousal and excitement. I closed my eyes and let out a soft moan as I ran my hands over my body, caressing myself slowly. My fingers traced the curves of my hips and down to the folds of my pussy.

My eyes snapped open and I met his gaze, the wetness between my legs coated my fingers as I teased myself, imagining his hands on me. He remained silent, watching me with a hunger in his eyes. His gaze was intense and focused on me, like he was trying to memorize every detail of my body.

I could feel his desire and it was intoxicating. I moved my hands up to my breasts, cupping them in my hands and squeezing them gently. My nipples were hard and sensitive, aching for his touch. I pinched them between my fingers, tugging on them lightly as I moaned softly.

I could feel his eyes on me, watching every movement I made. He moved closer to me, his body heat radiating against my skin. He reached out and traced a finger down the center of my chest, following the line of my cleavage and then moving lower to circle one of my nipples.

A/N:

Sorry to end it here, but oh, well.
What do you think is happening?
Don't worry, they won't do anything bad...yet.
Bon journee!