☾︎ Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 33 ☽︎

Minho loved the look on Jisung's face when he pictures of his childhood. "I was a cute baby, wasn't I?" He asked as he watched the you get flip the page, his smile getting even brighter.

"Who is this blonde kid?"

Who knows? Maybe Jisung shouldn't have asked that question.

"He was a really close friend to me. You know? But later on, we started liking each other and somehow we decided to date. But after I moved to Korea, we just broke up"

Jisung's smile dropped and he gently closed the album that lay in his lap. The sudden mood change didn't go unnoticed by the older.

He did not want to know about the person Minho was previously in love with.

Not out of jealousy, just out of disgust. This came from constantly bearing Chanyeol's stupid habit of talking about the other people he had dated before him.

Even when he said he loved Jisung way more.

Lies.

He was going to ask what had made the younger so upset when he was cut off by him. "So. I will go unpack my stuff, then take a shower"

"Ah, yes. Do that"

Jisung had not even waited for permission before walking off to the other side of the room where his luggage stood just waiting to be unpacked.

Minho still sat in his bed, the black leather covered album lay next to him, mockingly.

Maybe he just should not have brought it out, but he missed Chisiya like hell.