☾︎ Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 1 ☽︎

Jisung sat on the couch waiting for his horrible boyfriend, Chanyeol to get back from work. He was one word- TO᙭Iᑕ.

Jisung loved Chanyeol so much, but he was just so mean to him and the poor male couldn't even do anything about it.

Chanyeol made Jisung stop his part time job. He missed working with Changbin and Chan and he also had to stop making music with them.

He couldn't go out with anyone or else Chanyeol would call him a cheater and kick him out. His life was one word- boring and he hated it so much but he didn't havebtye guts to tell him that so he stayed quiet.

He was so lost in thought that he didn't notice Chanyeol walk into the house until he tossed his work bag at Jisung, hitting his face.

"Ow, oh Chanyeol hyung, welcome. How was your day?". He said cupping his cheek where the bag had hit him. Chanyeol rolled his eyes walking upstairs to their shared bedroom. "It was good before I came home to see you".

Jisung's feelings were hurt and so was the little pride he had left in him.

Jisung could not deny that his self confidence seemed to deteriorate since Chanyeol stopped caring about him. It had been six months since they fell in love.

But it all seemed to disappear after Chanyeol noticed Jisung's immense connection with Felix.

He had made a very delicious meal for dinner. "Chanyeol hyung, I made Rice and Kimchi stew for you" he said, being totally ignored by his boyfriend.

He sighed softly and made his way to the kitchen, packing up the food he spent a very long time making and perfecting.

"Why won't he just eat with me?"

Jisung decided not to let the food go to waste so he served himself and sat down at the table. He pulled out his phone and tapped on the Netflix icon.

"I'll rewatch Love Alarm" he said and tapped on the said title. He was so focused on his movie that he didn't realize Chanyeol was behind him.

"I bet your stupid gay ass is simping for that guy" he said pointing at Hwang Sun-Oh(irl, Song Kang).

"No hyung, I'm just focused on the movie. I'm sorry" he said getting up and placing his plate in the sink and proceeded to was it up.

Jisung wiped his hands and picked his phone off the table and walked to the living room to continue his movie.

A few minutes later, Chanyeol sat next to Jisung and shut off his phone. "Baby, come with me" he said, his words seemed to jumble up.

"Hyung did you drink?" He asked as he took a whiff of the strange odour leaving his mouth. "Yes baby" he replied placing Jisung on his back.

He walked up the stairs almost tripping. When he got into their shared bedroom, he placed Jisung on the bed and kissed him vigorously.

He continued the kiss, touching Jisung all over. "H-Hyung" Jisung breathed, pulling back, panting.

"Kiss me back baby" Chanyeol said placing Jisung on his lap, connecting their lips once more.

Jisung kissed back weakly until Chanyeol finally let him go. His lips were swollen and they hurt slightly.

"Sleep with me baby" he said tugging Jisung's sleeve. "Okay" he replied.

Soon after Chanyeol slept, Jeongin got off the bed and snuck to the guest room. He knew better than to actually spend the night with his boyfriend.

He couldn't sleep so he texted Felix.