☾︎ Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 2 ☽︎

Jisung slept almost the whole day but decided to go out for a walk. He knew that if Chanyeol found out, he would be mad.

He went out either way, wearing a big black hoodie and black jeans then he slid on his shoes and walked out if the house, bit forgetting to lock the door behind him.

The streets were quite deserted, which meant Jisung could really be alone with his thoughts. It was mid-afternoon so the sun was almost down.

Light snow covered the surface of the streets. He watched a road sweeper clear up the snow. He felt good.

He walked aimlessly until he stumbled upon the café he used to work at. He walked in and found a table. Almost immediately, a waiter came to his aid.

"Welcome to the drama llama café, how can I help you?" He said before looking away form his clipboard and at Jisung.

"Felix?" Jisung asked noticing the male's freckles. "Sungie, hi. What are you doing here?"

"My uh, my parents let me come out for a walk". Felix sighed"Are you gonna come back? I really miss you"

A weak smile appeared on Jisung's lips. "I think so" Felix nodded and handed Jisung his usual from whenever he ordered from there.

"Thanks Lix". Felix nodded"No problem. I'll be back later" he said walking off to attend to another customer.

Jisung stared at the small cheesecake and smiled eating it little by little. He missed the taste and how it melted in his mouth.

He finished off, paid and left. He looked at the time and began sprinting to the house. Chanyeol was just pulling up in front, so Jisung used the back door to get in.

He sat on the couch and pretended to be on his phone. Chanyeol walked in and plopped himself down on the couch next to Jisung.

He leaned in for a kiss and immediately made Jisung sit in his lap. The taste and smell if alcohol irritated Jisung.

He pulled back and patted Chanyeol on the shoulder. "Hyung, maybe you should go brush your teeth first".

"Do it for meeeeeeeee" the othere whined. Jisung took him up the stairs and helped him into the bathroom.

As Jisung rinsed the tooth brush and placed toothpaste in it, Chanyeol had taken off his clothes.

Jisung ignored it and began brushing his boyfriend's teeth. As soon as he was done, Chanyeol begged Jisung to sleep with him.

"Hyung, Ihave to do something". He apologized and walked out if there shared bedroom.

He went out to the front of the house and sat on the sidewalk. He clicked on Minho's contact and read the messages he missed.

𝑀𝑖𝑛ℎ𝑜

Minho:
Hey cutie

Are you there?

Felix toldme you guys met up by accident today

I could have met you

Are you okay?

It's pretty late

I'll text you when you get this, Kay?

Jisung;
Hey hyung

I'm good

Sorry, I fell asleep really early so I woke up at around noon.

We can meet up

My boyfriend allowed me|

My parents allowed me to go out today, so I think I can make it.

Minho:
Really?

Jisung;
Jk

Minho:
Don't joke like that bby

You made me sad

😭

Jisung:
Sorry Minnie

I'll make it up to you

Minho:
Minnie 🤭 ^^
Let's meet up

Jisung:
Hyung, you know my parents, they wouldn't allow me

Minho:
But how come they let you go meet Felix?

Jisung:
I snuck out

Minho:
Hmm okay

Go to bed now

You don't want to mess up your sleep schedule

Jisung:
Lol

I messed it up months ago

Minho:
😭

Me too

Bye cutie

Jisung:
I'm not 😡

Minho:
That's cute