☾︎ Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 14 ☽︎

Felix walked out of the bathroom feeling fresh. He dropped his dirty clothes into the wash basket and walked down the stairs to find Minho stroking his cats although he was obviously not very focused on anything at that point.

"Hyung"

"I- Take Jisung. I know it sounds stupid, but he's hurting me"

"He's hurting you?" Felix asked placing his small hand on Minho's shoulder.

The older nodded looking away to wipe a tear that had fallen. "I have never liked someone with such emotion before. He doesn't seem to understand and keeps pushing me away. It hurts"

"He's just getting used to it. His parents finally allowed him leave home. He's just trying to enjoy it. Give him time"

"Please" Minho begged getting on his knees in front of Felix. "Take him, for now".

Felix sighed and nodded hide Minho's trembling hand. "I'll take him tomorrow, but I need his permission. So we'll need to let Jisung decide."

Minho sighed softly adjusting himself on the floor.

* * *

Jisung sighed, rolling in his bed. He opened his eyes and screamed grabbing fistfuls of his hair as he opened his eyes to the very bright sunlight.

Minho and Felix ran in to see the boy crouched on the floor with his hands on his head, screaming out in pure agony.

"Felix, get the hangover pills and soup" Minho ordered rushing over to the boy.

" Come here " he said as he carried Jisung off the floor, now straddling him. He patted the younger on the back trying his best to comfort him.

"After all that alcohol, this hangover was bound to happen" he said, in a scolding tone.

"Chanyeol hyung, stop scolding me. Please?" He said in a weak tone clasping his hands together as if begging.

"Who's Chanyeol?" Minho asked curiously. Jisung gasped, clasping his hand around his mouth. "Sorry"

"Say sorry again and I'll..."

"You'll what?"

Minho cleared his throat avoiding Jisung's eyes. "I'll kiss you"

"Oh my gosh. Sorry- wait. No sorry. I'm really sorry. Shit" he said, stuttering momentarily.

Minho looked at Jisung, a small smile tickling his lips. He leaned in, connecting their lips for a quick peck.

Jisung froze, his lips slightly apart as he stared at Minho whose cheeks were flushed.

"Sorry" Jisung whispered sitting upright in the bed looking down.

Minho held up one finger in front of Jisung's face. "I'm serious" he whispered before facing the door as Felix entered the room.

"Jisung-ah, you wanna come with me or stay with Minho?" He asked looking at Jisung.

"Minho hyung" he said, a light pink blush dusting his cheeks. "Okay. Were going out today, you wanna come?" He asked sitting next to Jisung.

He nodded, squeezing his friend's hand. Minho led Felix out of the room, sparing one last glance at Jisung before he closed the door.

«Get dressed» he mouthed.

A/n
Double update <3