☾︎ Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 19 ☽︎

Jisung lay down in Minho's bed. His temperature was way too hot to be normal— 44°C, it was way too high. The younger felt awful and Minho was doing everything he could possibly do to make him feel better.

The boy could finally move, he tried looking at his hands although the room was dark, with the lights switched off.

His heart stopped. ' Why can't I see anything? Am I blind? '

The pace of his breathing increased and his chest heaved up and down. In the midst of his manic episode, his vision returned— Minho pulled the napkin off Jisung's face.

"Thanks hyung" Came Jisung's feeble reply, embarrassment lacing his voice. Minho hummed lying back down on the bed to sleep.

Jisung looked at the digital alarm clock on the night stand next tom Minho. "2:52am" it read. Jisung let out a sigh. He had work but he couldn't sleep.

If he was going to stay awake, Minho would have to suffer with him as well.

"Minho"

Silence

"Minho"

Still silence

"Are you awake?"

"No" came the older one's reply. "Then how did you answer me?" Jisung asked. "I wasn't awake till you asked"

"Oh. I can't sleep" he admitted shifting.

"Come here". The older spooned Jisung, running his hands through the younger's hair making Jisung's eyes feel heavy.

"Is that better?" Minho asked when he heard a satisgued groan escape Jisung's lips. "Yes" the younger replied, barely able to speak.

Jisung sighed contently before closing his eyes and finally hyoing to sleep.

"Thank you Minho" the younger said sleepily. Minho smiled, placing a soft kiss on the back of the younger's hand.