☾︎ Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 21 ☽︎

Jisung made sure the walk back hom was a long one. He wasn't going to meet his parents, he was going to meet Chanyeol. It was their anniversary and he had threatened to do things to Jisung if he didn't come to him.

Jisung hummed softly, a song he had heard Minho hum as well. He liked it. And also liked Minho, romantically. He knew he had a boyfriend but he wanted Minho.

He sighed as the blue and white house stood tall over him. "It all comes to this, Jisung" he told himself.

He opened the door and walked into the room. "Hyung?" He asked rubbing his eyes with the back of his hand.

Chanyeol emerged from the room, a stupid smile on his face. "I missed you" he lied.

"I missed you too" Jisung lied as well. He never missed him since he changed up his attitude.

"I made kimchi fried rice. And there's cheesecake" Chanyeol said in a singsong tone.

Jisung's eyes sparkled. "Cheesecake?"

The older nodded and took Jisung's hand.

After they finished their dinner, Chanyeol said he would like to talk to Jisung.

"Why did you leave?" He asked, calmer than he truly felt. He felt like punching the male until he begged for mercy.

" I just needed some air. You never let me go out"

"So? You can always call me if you feel lonely"

"You never and I mean NEVER pick up when I call, so I don't bother anymore. I just want to go back to work like every other person my age. I can't buy things for myself, I can't experience the world all because you want me to stay away from others. It's not fair. I'm calling quits" Jisung ranted, letting only a small portion of what he felt out.

Chanyeol's heart broke only a little, before he sat up. "You're calling it quits? Fine! Get the fuck out of my house! I gave you a place to stay when your parents rejected you and this is how you repay me?"

Jisung rushed to the room and packed all his clothes, every thing that had his scent, or trace, he took with him and walked out of the door.

Once he left, he let out a breath he didn't know he held in. He felt happy. He walked down the street, but where? He didn't know. He just had to enjoy his new found freedom.

Homeless People

Jisung:
You guyssssssssssss

I have a secret

Felix:
Tell me boo

Boi*

Jisung:
I like boo better

Anygays, I'm free 😭

Chan:
From what?

Jisung:
From my crazy boyfriend

😭

Changbin:
You had a bf?

Seungmin:
Now this is juicy 🍿🍹

Hyunjin:
Fr

Popcorn for everyone

🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿

Jisung:
Thanks hyung 🍿

So ............

I'm gay

But my parents...........

So I met him, then we started living together

He was so nice and everything but later, he was not so nice

So I met Minho thanks to Felix

I stayed at his place for a while then I decided I wanted to clear things up, so we broke up

In other words, I broke up with him

Yay!!

Jeongin:
Yay.

Jisung hyung, I'm so happy for you

Minho:
Why didn't you tell anyone thought?

Jisung:
I didn't want to bother you and plus, it all too much stress telling seven boy's the same thing ;)

Felix:
He's gonna make a move :]

Jeongin:
He is

Chan:
^

Seungmin:
^^

Changbin:
^^^

Hyunjin:
^^^^

Jisung:
Who is?

Felix:
Oop 👀

Bye

A/N

Double update :)