☾︎ Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 3 ☽︎

Minho was just so curious. He wanted to know what Jisung looked like. His eyes had yearned to see Jisung since the day Felix ranted about how God damn gorgeous his friend was.

He threw his phone on his bed, picked up Soonie, and patted the cat. "How is my baby?" He asked. He replied a loud purr from the cat.

He couldn't sleep so he cuddled with Soongie. He placed the cat on his chest and eventually fell asleep but he shouldn't have.

Because in less than two minutes, Jisung texted him.

☀︎︎

Minho woke up to the sun hitting his face. For once, he slept and woke up like a normal person. He greeted his cats and patted each one before going to the kitchen to give them all their food.

The three cats purred and circled him before rushing over to eat their food.

He picked his phone up and saw the messages between Jisung and him

Jisung:
Minho

Please come pick me up

I'm at the park

Are you asleep?

Well, I'll be waiting

Please hurry

I'll just sleep here

Minho immediately pulled shoes on not minding he was still in his pajamas. He hopped in his car and drove to the park and no lie, Jisung was asleep on one of the benches.

Minho recognised the squirrel-like features and walked over to him, gently shaking him. "No... I won't be bad. Sorry," he mumbled in his sleep.

Minho silently cooed before picking Jisung up and placing him in his car.

After they made it to Minho's house, Minho carried Jisung to the guest room and placed him on the bed. He pinched his little cheeks and walked out of the room ready to make breakfast.

He made Rice and some sauce. He was still so busy plating the food when he heard a giggle from the stairs. he looked back to see Jisung being surrounded by his cats.

"Tickles" he said kissing each one. "Who are you guys? Do you know where I am?". "Jisung" Minho coughed out walking to him

Jisung's eyes shot open, his mouth hanging open as well. "What?" Minho asked.

"You're so pretty. Wow," he said standing up. "Can I touch your face?" He asked nervously. Minho nodded, guiding the younger's hand to his cheek.

"Come have breakfast with me" Jisung agreed walking with him. They both are in silence texting people on their phones. "Cute" Minho muttered dropping his spoon.

"Yeah"

"Hehe, did Felix send you that?" Minho nodded 

"You're so cute" Minho said continuing his meal. "I'm not" Jisung replied stuffing his cheeks.

"Cute" Minho muttered

A/n
Pɪᴄᴛᴜʀᴇs ɢᴏᴛᴛᴇɴ ғʀᴏᴍ 1butterflyaway ❤️