☾︎ Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 6 ☽︎

Jisung sighed in his sleep before turning in the bed. His eyes still closed and his hair in his face. He tried to turn in the bed, when he felt and arm around his waist.

Minho watched intently as he still held the younger in his arms. He squinted his eyes pretending to be asleep. Jisung finally opened his eyes and gasped softly as he noticed how close he and Minho were.

"What are you doing bro?" He thought, mentally facepalming at the thought. "ʰʸᵘⁿᵍ, ʰʸᵘⁿᵍ" he whispered, pushing - at least trying to push him away.

"Sungie, wait. A little more" Minho replied in a sleepy tone. Jisung could not help but coo at how he said that. "Okay, just a little more" he said putting his arms around Minho.

Minho gladly cuddled with him, placing his face in the crook of his neck. Jisung felt his heart beat faster, and the heat creeping up his neck, to his cheeks. "Thank God he can't see my face" the younger thought closing his eyes.

㋛︎

Minho got opened his eyes and realized Jisung was not on the bed with him. He looked around and jumped off the bed.

He heard a slight sneeze and noticed Jisung coming out of the bathroom, wrapped in a blanket, the tip of his nose red.

"You okay?" he asked straighteninh the sheets 

"Yeah. I want to go somewhere. I will be back and if I'm not, I will call you" he said sitting on the bed.

Minho nodded, bit really understanding what Jisung was talking about.

He wanted to go back home to Chanyeol and get his things but he knew it would be difficult. So if Chanyeol held him back, he would call Minho to help him.

He was worried about what would happen to him when he got home.

"Would Chanyeol really be a good idea

"Will he lock me up?"

He was uncertain. What would he do to him? He didn't know and God and the angels knew he didn't even want to know the tiniest bit.