Chapter Forty(Epilogue)

Rian sat on the couch his head thrown back soft whines and whimpering coming from his lips as his hands went through Jacks hair moaning softly "fuck baby so good" Rian moaned out tilting his head to the side as he looked at Jack submitted on his knees sucking his fiancé off.

Rian moaned loudly, tugging his hands through Jack's hair. The intimate and loving blowjob interrupted by a phone ringing.

Jack pulls off softly "darling" Jack started

"Don't stop baby" Rian whined, almost begging.

Jack nodded before taking Rian into his mouth again, sucking fast, Rian let out a soft moan tugging Jack's hair lightly again.

Rian watched his fiancé, before letting out a frustrated groan, as both IPhones started ringing loudly, vibrating on the living room table.

Jack pulled off, grabbing his phone softly wiping his mouth lazily, before looking at the ID caller "why is your mother calling me?" Jack asked "were you supposed to call her?" He asked.

Rian shakes his head softly whining softly stroking himself, letting himself release over the table, that would be easier to clean up. "Answer it Jacky" Rian said, grabbing some cloth before cleaning the mess he'd made.

Jack answered the call, putting the phone on speaker "hey Kaylee" Jack said rubbing the back off his neck letting out a soft yawn "sorry, we were asleep" Jack said.

"Is Rian with you?" She asked

"I'm here mama" Rian said feigning a yawn "is everything okay?" He asked.

"Your cousin, Maisie" Kaylee started "she was in a car crash on the way home" Kaylee said bluntly "I think they're going to put her under a medically induced coma" Kaylee explained.

Jack's heart sank as he listened to Kaylee's words, a wave of concern washing over him. "Oh no, that's terrible," he murmured, glancing at Rian with worry etched on his face. Rian's eyes widened in shock, his hand pausing mid-motion as he cleaned up the spilled mess. "Is she going to be okay?" Rian asked, his voice tinged with anxiety.

Kaylee sighed heavily on the other end of the line. "They're doing everything they can," she replied, her voice trembling slightly. "But it's serious. The doctors said it's touch and go right now."

Rian's mind raced with a whirlwind of emotions. Maisie, his cousin, was like a sister to him. Memories of their childhood flooded back – playing in the backyard, sneaking cookies from the jar, and laughing until their stomachs hurt. The thought of her lying in a hospital bed, fighting for her life, was almost too much to bear.

"We'll come right away," Jack said firmly, determination flickering in his eyes. "Just tell us where you are."

Kaylee hesitated for a moment before giving them the address of the hospital. "Thank you," she whispered, her voice breaking. "I'll see you soon."

As Jack ended the call, a heavy silence descended upon the room. Jack looked at him, his expression mirroring Rian's own turmoil. Without a word, they quickly gathered their things and rushed out the door, their minds consumed with worry for Maisie.

By the time the couple arrived at the hospital it was chaos, their colleagues chatting with them about what to expect for their shift.

Jack stopped them "We're visiting Maisie Dawson" Jack said "sorry we're not working" Jack said.

The other nurse nodded quietly before showing them to the waiting room, letting them both sit with the family. Maisie's children, Evella and Jason both crying softly.

Kaylee looks at the couple "Hey" Kaylee said hugging Rian tightly "are you okay?" She asked kissing Rian's cheek

Rian returned his mums hug, trying to offer what little comfort he could. "It'll be okay mama," he murmured, his voice filled with sympathy. "How are Evella and Jason holding up?"