Chapter Twenty Six(Alex)

Zack giggled. "I was thinking we need to break in the new shared bedroom." Zack Whispered.

Alex leaned in and kissed Zack again. "Oh is that so?"

Zack nodded. "Please Lead the way handsome." Zack said with a smirk.

Alex took Zack's hand and lead them to their bedroom.

As Alex opened the door, he saw munchkin making biscuits on the bed. He sighed. "This damn cat."

Zack giggled. "Here I will move her." Zack gently scooped up the little orange tabby cat. "Hey pretty girl. I need to use the bed for a little bit with Alex.  I promise you can have it back later. Zack cooed as he nuzzled his nose in the cats fur.

Alex watched the adorable exchange. he heard Munchkin purring, but then she meowed, angrily, as Zack set her down gently outside the bedroom door. Shutting it behind him.

"Now where were we?" Zack asked sweetly.

Alex smirked. "I think you were going to use me and the bed."

"Oh yeah. That sounds right." Zack smirked and gently kissed Alex.

Alex tossed  Zack on the bed and climbed on top. Alex leaned down and kissed Zack. Their tongues intertwining in Zack's mouth. Fighting for dominance. Alex's tongue ultimately winning. As they made out,passionately, vigorously. Alex pulled away from Zack's lips and started kissing his neck and jawline tenderly. "I love you." Alex whispered into Zack's neck. 

Zack took the moment to roll on-top of Alex as they kept kissing. "I love you too." Zack said as Alex gripped his ass.

Alex whispered. "I want you so bad baby." In Zack's ear.

Zack moaned as Alex nipped at his neck.  "I want you inside me baby."

Alex guided Zack to his knees in front of him.  and Zack took off his shirt. Revealing Zack's tattoo covered, and toned chest. Alex ran his hands over it as Zack was in front of him. "No matter how many times I see you shirtless, I still get so turned on."

Zack smiled "I am glad baby. I love looking good for you." Zack pulled down Alex's sweatpants and briefs. Letting his dick spring  free. Alex looked down at Zack lovingly as Zack took Alex's member in his mouth. Blowjobs are not unfamiliar for either one of them. Alex enjoyed the way Zack felt around him in every aspect of the word... Some of Alex's favorite moments between them were when they made love. Alex always considered it making love. Zack and Alex didn't fuck. The two of them were always romantic, It was always intimate. Alex genuinely loved how vanilla it was.

As Zack kept sucking and bobbing, Alex's head fell back as he moaned in pleasure. "I am gonna cum baby." Alex warned Zack. Zack took the warning seriously and kept going even harder. Alex couldn't hold back anymore and he came in Zack's mouth. "I love you so much baby. Thank you." Alex said as Zack swallowed.

After the intimate blowjob, Alex threw Zack on the bed and kissed Zack deeply. Alex kissed Zack's neck, licked his collar bone.  Zack could feel Alex's breath and how he caressed his fingers on his skin. Alex slid down Zack's body and eagerly removed his pants, and briefs. Leaving them both completely naked on the bed. Leaving Alex hovering above Zack.

Alex lubed up 3 fingers. "Hey baby. Are you ready for me to stretch you?" He asked gently as he kissed Zack sweetly.

Zack nodded, and Alex gently inserted 1 finger, and kept kissing Zack's jaw, and neck as a distraction as he continued to inserting his fingers into Zack. Whispering sweet nothings and delivering sweet kisses.

When Alex felt that Zack was ready. He pulled his fingers out and lined himself up with Zack's entrance. "You ready Baby?" Alex asked his boyfriend.

Zack nodded. "Yes baby. Please make love to me." Zack said as he stroked Alex's face adoringly.