Chapter Seven(Alex)

Alex chuckled as Zack turned in his arms to face him. Eyes wide and bright, excited over the idea of a fair happening near. "Yes. We can go right now. I'll drive."

Zack looked at Alex sheepishly. "Do we want to invite Jack and Rian? I think they have been feeling left out lately. Jack has at least."

Alex giggled and kissed the tip of Zack's nose."Of Course Zack.Whatever you want!"

Alex pulled out his phone. "Let me just text Rian real quick. So he and Jack can meet us there." He began typing and kissed the top of Zack's head as Zack had settled between his legs, and his head in Alex's chest. Alex loved how snuggly Zack was. Alex may not be a huge snuggler, but he would be for Zack. Alex had picked up on the fact that it was how Zack operated.

Alex: Hey! Zack and I are going to the fair nearby. Want to grab Jack and meet us there? Zack has asked y'all come with ❤️

Rian:Yeah. Let me call Jack... I am guessing he is free we are on our 5 day off rotation as you know. We will meet you there?

Alex: Yes! Zack and I are going to leave here in a few! See you soon bud!

"Alright I have sorted out Rian and Jack. I assume they Will be right behind us. I can still drive?" Alex asked, double checking Zack's preference as he knows now that Zack has Anxiety, and some spontaneity is ok, but not a lot. He wants Zack to feel in control so that way Zack felt safe.

Zack nodded as he climbed out of Alex's grasp. "I would like it if you drove. I like being your passenger seat princess." Zack winked. As he spoke playfully.

Alex laughed as he took Zack's hand and lead them out the door. Alex opened the passenger door for Zack, and he pinched his butt as he climbed in.

Zack gasped. "Alexander!"

Alex just winked as he shut the door. "I can't resist. You have the cutest butt."

As the car hums along the highway, Alex glances at Zack, a smile playing on his lips. He reaches over and takes Zack's hand on the center console, after intertwining them, Alex brings them to his lips, and kisses the back of Zack's hand before placing it back down.

Zack, grinning ear to ear, can't contain his excitement. "I love when you do this," he confesses, his eyes sparkling.

Alex chuckles. "I'm glad you enjoy it. You know, I've been thinking about our connection lately."

Zack leans in, curious. "Oh, really? What's on your mind?"

"I was pondering love languages," Alex admits, his eyes still focused on the road. "And I've come to realize that mine is words of affirmation."

Zack's face lights up with realization. "So, compliments are your thing?"

Alex nods. "Exactly. And, you, my friend, have a way with words. I love the way you greet me every time we meet. 'Hello handsome' or 'hello beautiful'—it never fails to make my day I have gathered yours is physical touch?"

Zack grins proudly. "Well, you're easy to compliment. Your smile alone deserves a standing ovation, and yes. I am a big touchy feely person. I really love PDA, kisses, cuddles. Anything you are willing to give to me. And I have noticed that you have been so accommodating of that, so thank you."

Alex blushes, appreciating the affirmation. "Thanks, Zack. It means a lot. And of course! I want you to know your safe with me."

With a gentle squeeze of their entwined hands, the two continue their journey to the fair, the highway stretching out before them as their connection deepens with every mile.