Vox x Fem!Reader PT.2 🍋🍋

This is a part two to the chapter above, please read that one first!!! (A/N: this one is much freakier than the past few ones I'd say so buckle up)

Y/N's POV:

I walked out of Vox's room looking like a hot mess, my hair was unkempt from it being lightly tugged, my lipgloss was smudged and my mind was racing with fantasies. I went down the elevator and went to the main area where Velvette and Valentino were hanging out. Velvette was on her phone and when she looked up at me her eyes widened.

"Y/N! What happened to you?!" Velvette shouted.

"Oh.. don't worry about me I'm fine.." I scoff, clearly lying.

"Where were you?! You look like you just got out of a bloody crime scene!" She announced.

"I was in Vox's room." I confirmed.

There was silence between the three of us as the realization set in. Velvette looked baffled while Valentino looked somewhat proud.

"Is... that why.. your lipgloss is smudged..? And your hair looks like it's been pulled?..." Velvette asked carefully.

My face turns bright red and my heart starts beating faster, how do I even respond to this? Luckily, I didn't have to. Vox stepped into the room and looked angry, but only I knew this was sexual frustration.

"There you are!~" he calls out from across the room.

I go to kiss him and my hand gets close to his face and before I could kiss him he grips my wrist and grins. My eyes widen and I feel the embarrassment fill my chest. He pulls my arm forward and storms out of the room, dragging me with him. My wrist doesn't leave his grip until we're in the elevator but then he pins me to the interior. My eyes are widened from the escalation of the situation.

"You wanted me to fuck you... so don't act fucking shocked princess~" he whispered in my ear, causing me to shiver.

The elevator dings and the doors open, he grabs my arm again and drags me to his room. He guides me to his bed and slams the door shut and then locking it.

"You want this right?" He asks politely.

"Yes! Please.." I whine. I have a feeling this is the only time he's going to be kind to me tonight..

"Alright on the bed, hands over your head." He commands, demonstrating by raising his arms up above his head.

I listen, and he takes his belt off. He takes off my shirt and bra. He then gets on top of me and starts tying my hands to the bed frame, I squirm.

"Vox.." I mumble under my breath.

"Don't worry Baby, I've got more for you tonight." He says sternly.

He reaches under the bed and pulls out a box, he opens it and pulls out a blindfold. I give him a worried look, I've never tried anything like this before.

"Wanna try something new Darling?~" he asks.

"Sure.. just.. please take care of me.." I murmur softly.

His eyes soften, he gently tucks my hair behind my ear.

"Of course I'll take care of you Baby.. I'll give you the best night you've ever had in your life." He smiles. "You just gotta give me that trust. Is that something you're okay with?" He asks with a promising look.

"Go ahead." I return the smile.

He ties the blindfold on me and backs away, at this point I'm completely unaware what he's doing. I hear rummaging through the box. He spreads my legs open and props them up for easier access. I hear a button click and a buzzing sound following it. My brain could not think, it was complete mush from all the arousal. I tried to gather my thoughts but that process was immediately shut down by the feeling of a vibrator on my clit. I arch my back and squirm, I bite my lip to prevent myself from being so loud the other rooms can hear.

"God you're so pretty like that Baby...~" Vox mumbles in awe.

I moan in response, my legs beginning to quiver. He then moves the toy to my hole, sliding it in and out, I can feel the vibration against my sensitive spot, moving in and out. Vox's breathing becomes hitched, as he begins to get impatient with his own arousal. We continue and I get close to release.

"Oh!~ I'm gonna fucking cum...!~" I borderline shout.

"Not yet Baby." He commands.

Vox slides the toy out and turns it off and just stands there next to me as I lose my climax. I whine and he runs his hand along my chest being extra gentle around my nipples. He pulls his hand away and I hear him take off his pants. I sit there in the cold air before I feel his cock slam into me. He wraps his hand around my neck and I moan from the sudden pleasure. He uses my open mouth as an opportunity to slide his index and middle finger into my mouth, just barely resting on my tongue. He thrusts in and out roughly, as if he was yearning for this all day. My muffled moans can be heard echoing throughout the room.

Vox continues thrusting for what feels like hours before he gets close to release. His breath becomes shaken and heavy and his thrusts become sloppier. He finally shoots his relief inside of me and pulls away. I hear him put his clothing back on, but I hadn't orgasmed yet. Was he being serious?

I sat there and huffed and puffed before feeling two fingers slide inside me. My back arched once more and the same process happened again. This time, Vox made sure to rub up against my sensitive spot every time he'd go in and out. I was a lot more whiney this go around and I'm pretty sure he was enjoying it. I had a harder time climaxing this time and he took notice. He slithered his hand up my chest and started massaging one of my breasts with his free hand. It seemed to work because I finally felt myself getting close again, my muscles clenched and at this point I was sweating all over.

"Go ahead Sweetheart." He whispered seductively.

I sighed of victory and my body tightened up before I spasmed all over his fingers. My legs twitched and my body relaxed. He pulled his fingers out and took my blindfold off. My eyes adjusted to the lighting and he untied me. We both got dressed and I kissed him on his cheek/side of his screen.

"I love you." I said, nuzzling my face in his neck.

"I love you too sweetheart." He smiled.

1132 words