Needy!Lucifer x Fem!Reader🍋🍋

(Finally writing Lucifer!!)

To the person who made a request, just so you're aware this isn't it but I'll make my own separate chapter when I can for that, but in the meantime this is at least similar.

Lucifer's POV:

"Why would I like Y/N like that? I mean she is beautiful and gorgeous and amazing and-" I stopped my train of thoughts "I just went through a divorce..." I muttered very quietly to myself. "How could I have moved on that fast? I mean I do miss my ex-wife.." I kept thinking to myself. I facepalmed and plopped backwards onto the bed, letting out a sigh.

I kept thinking about her.. how much I want her.. no, how much I need her. I could think of her for days, and everything I would do with her.. the lengths I would go to protect her..

I felt my face getting hot, and my heart rate rising. I curled up into blankets and let my thoughts spiral out.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Y/N's POV:

"You should go check on Lucifer, he really only seems to answer to you." One of his assistant said to me. "Yeah, he's been in his room all day." The other one said

"Okay, fine." I scoff.

I grumpily walked to his room and knocked on the door. "Who is it?" He called out.

"Y/N." I say.

After a few moments of silence a very uncertain "come in!" Can be heard.

I crack open the door, and my god he looks a mess. "Sir, you look a mess." I say softly and reassuringly.

"Is there anything I can do to help?" I say sitting on the bed beside him.

"No, not really." He says adjusting himself to look at me in the eyes.

"Sir, your face looks red." I say, placing the back of my hand to his forehead, checking for a fever.

"No fever." I say, moving my hand to tuck his hair behind his ears.

"You should get some rest, I'll get you some water in a moment Sir." I say getting up from the bed.

I feel a hand grab my arm. "Wait.." he says.

"Yes?" I say turning around, not pulling away my arm to let him hold.

"Sit back down please." He motions to the spot I was sitting on a moment ago.

"Yes Sir." I agree, sitting back down.

"There's something I've been meaning to tell you Y/N..." he says, looking me dead in the eyes.

"Yes?" I say impatiently.

"I really like you Y/N... in fact I love you." He says grabbing my hand and holding it.

My eyes widen and I get flustered, blushing a little as I feel my heart beating out of my chest.

"I want you.. No, no, I need you." He says stroking my hand with his thumb

"I will do anything to protect you and be with you." He then puts his hand on my shoulder.

"Sir.." I let out a sigh. "I've felt the same way, I've just been too scared to say anything because you kinda are the king of Hell." I confess.

I place my hand on his cheek implying we should kiss, after a few seconds of comfortable silence he understands what I'm trying to say and kisses me.

His lips crash into mine, grabbing the back of my hair for guidance. The kiss lasts for what feels like forever until we pull away for air. "Oh my.. do that again.." he said breathlessly.

"Of course Sir." I say before leaning in again for another kiss. I can feel one of his hands grab be place on one of my thighs. I let out a quiet moan opening my mouth slightly, and his tongue slides into my mouth and explores it. My god was he needy.

We pull away once again, "is there something wrong Sir? You seem awfully fidgety." I ask.

"You do things to me Dove... things I'm not sure if you're ready to hear.." he whispered in my ear.

Was he seriously hard right now? I look down and dear heavens he is. It looks painful. I get an idea..

Without warning I grab his cock through his pants. "Dove~ yes..! Please.." he whimpered.

I kiss him again and he pins me gently to the bed. I feel myself getting wet.

He uses his knee to rub against my crotch earning a moan from me. He pulls away and looks me up and down with the biggest puppy-dog eyes you've ever seen. He smirks at me, "Dove, before we go any further I wanna make sure you're okay with this. Are you sure you want to? Because if not I won't be mad." (Consent King)

"Yes of course~ how could I deny~" I smirk.

He unbuttons my pants and pulls them off.. he then reaches for my shirt and unbuttons one button. "I will do anything for you Dove~" two buttons... "you want all of Hell to worship your name?" Three buttons.. "just call for me.." four buttons.. "you want Hell to bow down at your knees?" Five buttons.. "say the word Dear.." six buttons.. he pulled the shirt off my shoulders and unclipped my bra. He kissed my chest and moved to my panties to take them off.

He shoved two fingers inside me, "how bad do you want me Dove?"

"R-Really, ngh~ really bad sir..~" I moaned.

"Good girl~" he said before two fingers became three.

"A-Ah~ Too much~" I winced.

"Well you better be able to handle big Dear~" he said before switching back to two fingers.

I blush, moaning under his touch.

"You like that Baby?~" he whispered in my ear, shoving his fingers in and out making sure to brush up against my sensitive spot when going in.

Lewd noises could be heard from me throughout the room.

He undid his pants and got undressed. He grabbed my hips and lined up with my hole.

"Ready?" He asks.

"Yeah." I say under my breath, waiting patiently.

And with that command he pumps himself into me, in and out. My heavens is he big.. it takes me a while to get used to his length

"Oh~ fuck~" he whimpered.

"You like that? You like it when I- fuck- pump into that tight pussy of yours huh?~" he said quickening his pace.

"Y-Yes Sir!!~" I grunt.

We continue for what feels like forever. "Oh fuck Dove~ I'm close~" he moans.

"Gah~ me too~" I whimpered.

It's not long before he shoots his hot sticky relief into me. And a few moments later I do the same.

"I love you Dove." He sighs

"I love you too." I smile.

(1106 words)