A/N IMPORTANT PLEASE READ

Hey y'all, long time no see. It might be a while until you get another chapter and that's if I decide to continue this :P

I don't know why I'm making this sound like a YouTuber apology video but thats not the point. The point is that I'm struggling to bring myself to continue this series for a few reasons. Number one, my two main friends that would hype me up every time I dropped a new chapter or I hit a certain readers goal are no longer my friends. The first one ghosted me for reasons unknown and the other one ended in a messy argument.

Reason number two, is that I'm struggling to write smut more and more due to my recent coming out. I am asexual and the topics of s3x and whatnot are starting to make me more and more uncomfortable.

Reason number three, I'm going to put it bluntly... the first few chapters SUCK!!! The reason why is because this is my first fanfic, and also my first attempt at writing a story outside of cringey middle school creepypasta ocs. Because I am a beginner I started to slowly improve as I continued writing, thats just how it works. I simply don't want my actually decently written chapters to get buried within the sloppy attempts of the first few chapters. It makes me cringe to see people only reading the first few chapters (the bad ones) and stop before getting to my improvement chapters.

So yeah, I may not continue this story and if I do it'll be very rarely that I drop a chapter.

HOWEVER!!!

That doesn't mean I'm leaving Wattpad for good. I am still gonna continue writing, so if for some reason you liked this slob factory of a fanfic, stay tuned for new works...

-xoxo, Pebble

:)