Adam x Fem!Reader 🍋🍋

Thanks to @BadMad11 for the idea

Y/N's POV:

I was in the middle of a dream when I felt shuffling around me, I was awoken and as my eyes adjusted to the dark room I reached for the alarm clock on the nightstand to check the time. I felt arms wrap around my hips. "Adam.. it's 3 o'clock in the morning.. now isn't the time." I look over my shoulders and in the dim of light coming from the window from Heaven's equivalent of a moon, I saw he was dead asleep. "Oh never mind," I mutter to myself.

"Mmm.." he moans in his sleep. I don't think much of it and I even try to get some more sleep, until I feel his crotch grind against my ass accompanied by the sound of shuffling sheets.

Is he seriously humping me? He must be having one of those dreams. He continues moaning and humping me in his sleep, I don't try to correct him.. I just let it happen. I can hear what's happening, turning me on the slightest.

"Just like that Sugar..." I freeze. I'm the only person who he calls 'sugar.' Was he seriously having a sex dream about me?? My heart begins to flutter and my mind begins to race with the possibilities.

I rub my thighs together and bite my lip.. this was really arousing. Do I wake him up?? I thought to myself.

He continues to hump and I can feel him erect against me. I slide two fingers down my panties and begin to rub my clit. I bite my lip trying to be quiet. I hit the good spot and I accidentally moan out loud.. Adam stops in his tracks and I hear him inhale sharply.. I woke him up..

"Adam?.." I mumble, pulling my fingers out of my panties. "What were you doing?.."

"Oh shit.." he says. "I'm sorry Baby." He apologizes, feeling awkward

"No, no, don't feel sorry.. that was hot.." I smirk.

"Oh yeah?~ and you want me to recreate the dream don't you Sugar?~" he cooed in my ear.

"Y-Yes Adam.." I say.

Adam gets up and gets on top of me, he takes off my panties. "Holy shit did I make you this wet?" He spoke in awe.

"Yeah.." I say, breaking the eye contact shyly.

He then went down and started licking my cunt, moving his tongue from my clit to my hole, back and forth.

I felt my face get hot. "Oh fuck Baby~" I moan out.

All he does in return is hum, sending a sort of vibration to my dripping cunt.

I grip his hair and shove his face closer on me, he moans in response. He pulls away leaving a string of saliva.

"Why'd you stop?" I whine.

"Because I'm just getting started..~" he whispers in my ear.

He pulls off his pants and boxers and takes off his shirt, he unclips my bra and we're both completely nude. I forgot how hot his body is. His body is toned and slim with a defined V-line, and a provocative happy trail.

"Are you ready Sugar?" He asks

"Yeah." I respond

He lines his 8-inch cock up with my hole. He sends his first thrust in causing us to both grunt almost in unison.

He thrusts in and out sending pleasure to my core. We fuck like this for a few minutes before I feel myself getting close.

"F-Fuck Adam~ I'm close I- ahh~" I say between thrusts.

"Mhm.. that's what I thought.. a good little slut like you already ready to cum for me." He teased.

I tightened my muscles at the buildup before my sticky relief pooled out of my core and surrounded his dick.

He pulled out and aggressively flipped me over to start hitting it from the back.

"Oh yeah~ oh fuck Sugar..." he whimpered. "You're so good for me~" he teased.

His pace quickened and he got more sloppy. "Oh fuck Baby~ Im gonna.." he came into my ass as his thighs twitched.

"Fuck yes Sugar." He sighed.