Bottom!Vox x Fem!Reader 🍋🍋

I'm about to make his floppy disc a hard drive ;)

(Y'all remember that time when Vox said "it's Voxxing time!" and Voxed all over the place?)

Vox's POV:

Me and Y/N were alone watching a some cheesy romance movie, it was quite boring but she was enjoying herself so I kept watching, but good lord I was bored out of my mind. I decided to make a move. With one arm around her shoulder, I used my other hand to hold her thigh. I began to use my thumb to caress her thigh.

"Darling?" I smile.

"Yes?" She responds looking over at me.

"Can I kiss you?" I ask.

"You know you don't have to ask right?" She returns the smile.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Y/N's POV:

He shrugs his shoulders and leans in for a kiss, cupping my face. It's not the easiest kissing him with his tv head, but I try anyway because I love him.

We kiss, which then turns to making out when he slides his tongue in my mouth. I lean forward to get closer to him and I eventually end up almost on top of him while we sit on the couch. He grabs the back of my hair and slides his other hand up and down my shoulder and arms.

We lose track of the movie, all we wanted was each other in that moment. I decide to do something bold.. I unbutton one button on his shirt, pulling his collar down and start kissing his neck, he loves when I do this.

"Darling? What are you uh.. doing?" He asks with a shaken voice.

"That thing you like, duh. What else would I be doing?" I tease.

"G-Good point.." he stuttered.

I continue to kiss is neck and he falls back onto the couch and I get on top of him sitting on his waist.

"Ba-be?" He glitches, twitching his neck.

"Yes Dear?" I giggle.

He unbuttoned the rest of his buttons on his shirt and slid it off. I began to run my hand along his bare chest.

"Oh are we trying to start something now?~" I tease.

"I-I don't know.." he stutters with uncertainty in his voice. I raise an eyebrow at him.

"Then tell me.. do you wanna fuck or not?~" I ask.

He breaks the eye contact shying away, almost freezing up trying to process what I said.

"I need words." I command.

"Yeah.." he says under his breath "I do.." he looks back at me.

"Then why didn't you just say so..~" I smirk.

I look him up and down and his body language is stiff and awkward yet still comfortable and in love. I crawl off of him and give him a seductive look before unbuttoning his pants and pulling them off. I give him once last long kiss before taking off his boxers, revealing his awkward erection.

I began sucking up and down while the movie still blared in the background, I was still listening enjoying the plot while also enjoying the soft noises Vox was making.

"Oh~! Fuck..~" he whimpered.

He tilted his head back and arched his back, due to this I quickened my pace. His breath became hitched.

"I lo-ve you..!~ so- mmph~ mu-ch" his moans glitched, causing his tv-head to twitch along with it.

He huffed, bucking his hips forward into the rhythm of my sucking. I pulled away.

"Why the hell did you stop?!~" he whined.

"Relax Babe, I'm only getting started..~" I smirk.

I take off my clothes and he looks up at me in awe. I pull off my panties and slam myself onto his throbbing cock. His eyes squeeze shut and his muscles tense at my tightness.

"Fuck you're so ti-ght..~" he glitches once more.

I begin to ride, feeling his full length rub up and down against my sweet spot. I arch my back and moan at the pleasure.

"You're such a good boy for me..~" I tease.

"I-I am?.." he questioned.

"Mhm.." I nod.

"And if you wanna continue being a good boy, you're gonna cum for me.." I insisted.

"Yes.. yes ma'am..~" he muttered.

I thrusted in him a few more times before he shot his warm cum into me. We continued for a while longer and I managed to cum too.

A/N: the reason this fanfiction is better than some of the rest (or at least in my opinion) is because during my break I sat down and evaluated what I could do better with my writing techniques and I used some of that in this one so hopefully y'all think it's also good.

791 words