Bottom!Adam x Fem!Reader🍋🍋

Okay so, in order to get over my writers block I decided to pull out a non-request from my drafts.

Be honest with me, have y'all ever seen a bottom Adam fic before? Yeah, me neither. Today that changes... (P.S I loveee writing male characters that present dominant as submissive I just really love the concept.)

Y/N's POV:

I stepped in the shower and the water was the perfect temperature, this is Heaven after all. I washed my hair, washed my body, shaved and got out. It was a quick shower. I wrapped a warm white towel around my body and blow
dried my hair. I walked out of the bathroom to get dressed.

I step out of the bathroom and see my boyfriend Adam gaming on his console, not paying any attention to me. I open the closet door and he looks up at me while I'm wearing nothing but a towel around me. He starts to stare, visibly blushing a little.

"Do you mind?" I mumbled.

"Oh shit sorry." He stammered.

I scoff and turn my back to him. I reach down to grab a piece of clothing out of the basket just sitting on the floor of the closet, with Adam's clothes scattered around actually on the floor. He looks up at me again.

"Sorry for the mess bab-" he stops midway through his sentence.

My towel was lifted up a bit since I was bending down, you could see so much of my ass you could almost see my pussy. Good lord was he staring. I clear my throat intentionally and he looks back at his game. I smirk, getting an idea.

I grab the clothes I need and set them separately on a chair next to my vanity, I don't need them right now. I have a better idea. While Adam is focused on his game I take the towel off and my still wet skin gets met with cool air. I throw the towel at his face to get his attention.

"Since you wanted to stare so bad..~" I smirk.

After he gets untangled from the towel he looks up at me with the most lustful eyes Heavens ever seen. He blushes profusely.

"I- uhm- Babe?" He stutters.

I approach him looking him up and down while he continues fixating on my nude body. I grab his chin and pull his face upwards so his eyes meet mine. He takes a quick glance back down at my nudity.

"Look at me." I demand. His eyes meet mine once again.

"Good boy~" I praise.

Adam seemingly squirms at this phrase, he has never been a bottom before but he was loving this.

"Are you gonna be a good boy and make me feel good tonight?~" I tease.

"Y-Yes ma'am.." he whimpered.

"Then get on the bed and take your clothes off." I command.

He nods and proceeds to do just that. I watch in awe as he struggles taking his clothes off, so desperate for sex he's practically shaking. Who knew this would come out of a guy like him?

I get on top of him and drop myself down on his throbbing cock. I shudder from the pleasure and he groans. Out of habit, he places his hands on my hips. I grab his hands off and place them over his head, tying them up with angelic chains. His eyes widened and he stammered looking for the words to say in this very erotic moment.

I began to ride, going up and down on him watching as my every move makes him shudder and squirm as he tries to hold back his moans. He eventually gives up and starts moaning loudly with every thrust.

"Ahh~ I-I fuck.. I love you so- ngh~ m-much for this." He moans, his breath hitched and his back arched.

"Mmmn~ I love you too Baby..~" I speak slowly and seductively. We continue and we get close to finish.

"Oh fuck.. I'm gonna cum..!" He whimpers.

He was holding back his release for a while because he didn't want to finish so early. I gave him the nod of approval and he came inside me, his relief shooting into my core and the excess dripping out. His wings twitched as he finished. I came too soon after, the aftershocks of my orgasm lasting longer than his. I untied him and we both got dressed and fell asleep cuddling each other while his paused video game stayed in the background.

Sorry I took so long to write this I had severe writers block but I think this one turned out AMAZING!! So I hope you guys enjoyed this as much as I did.

Bye pookies!!,

791 words