Stalker!Vox x Fem!Reader🍋🍋

Happy Valentine's Day my favorite Pookies!! Here y'all go eat up!!!

Y/N's POV:

I miss my boyfriend Vox, he's been very busy here lately and I haven't seen him in a while. I decided to take a nap to get my mind off of things.. but I can't sleep at all, I can't stop thinking about him.. how much I need his presence.

Vox's POV:

"I miss Y/N.." I said to Val.

"Oh don't we all.." he sighed "you can go on break now if you'd like to phone her up, if that'd be convenient." Val suggested.

But I didn't want to just call her.. I wanted to see her.. I turned on one of the monitors in my room and turned the camera to her, damn it was really that easy. It's a good day to have overlord powers that control all of Hell's technology system. (lol)

"Mmm.. there she is, lying down in bed." I say to myself.

She shuffles around, she looks upset about something.

"Poor thing.." I cooed. "I just guess I'll call her after all.." I sigh.

I walk away to look for my phone but I can't seem to find it. I walk past the monitor once more until I see her unzipping her jeans?! Oh. My. God. Was she really about to do what I think she is?

I sit back down and watch. She starts to take off her pants. I grip the arms of the chair in excitement. She takes off her panties and reaches for the vibrator in her bedside drawer.

Seeing her like this, so desperate, was very arousing I couldn't help but smirk. I adjust in my seat and watch as she turns on the toy and slides it in her hole. She arches her back, and moans. I feel my pants getting tighter as I get harder. When the toy slides out you can see the shine from the wetness of her.

This continues, I debate on jerking off as well. I eventually decide to go over to her house...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Y/N's POV:

*ding dong* the doorbell goes. "Ugh seriously.." I mutter to myself. I get myself dressed again and hide the wet vibrator in the dresser.

I open the door to see none other than Vox. "Oh hey Voxxy!! I missed you!!" I smile, hugging him.

"Clearly." He smirks looking me dead in the eyes, almost piercing my soul.

"What do you mean?" I ask, as he walks inside without asking and starts taking his suit vest off.

"I mean, I was watching you on the camera.. I can do that shit remember?" He grumbles, grabbing my arm and pulling me to the bedroom..

My face feels hot and my cheeks get pink. "You were watching me you pervert?!" I shout.

He drags me to the bedroom, and slams me on the bed. "Vox.." I say under my breath.

"Save it Princess.." he commands.

He starts undressing me until I'm completely nude. He begins to do the same.

"I'm gonna fuck every drop left out of that gorgeous little body of yours Love.." he whispers in my ear.

I squirm, rubbing my thighs together. He takes notice and decides to go down. It's kinda difficult receiving head from a guy with a TV for a head, but hey at least he has a tongue, an abnormally long one at that.

His tongue slithers into my hole, swirling around as I spread my legs a little wider for him, practically screaming his name.

"Oh!~ Vox!!!~" I moan, gripping the bedsheets.

"I- ngh~" was all I could say before he pulled away.

"Babe?" I whine.

"You can't cum yet Dear..~" he shakes his head, lining himself up with me.

How'd he know I was about to cum? That was weird. He slammed himself into me, pumping in and out at a painfully slow pace.

"Faster~!" I moan. "Not until you can tell me that my cock is better than any toy you can put in that beautiful tight little pussy of yours..~" he says in the sensitive shell of my ear.

"Yes~ Vox! Your cock is so much better than any toy I'll ever use~!" I say, not yelling, but still loud enough the neighbors could probably hear.

"Good girl." He whispers before pumping into me much faster.

"Oh fuck." He moans. I whimper in response.

My eyes are rolled to the back of my head and my mouth is open, this was really turning him on. I close my eyes out of habit.

"Look at me Princess~" he commands, grabbing my face. I immediately shoot open my eyes and look at him half-lidded.

"V-Vox?.." I say, legs shaking. "Yes Darling?~" he asks.

"Do I have permission to cum yet?.." I say shyly.

He considers it for a minute, and nods his head of approval. My muscles tighten up and I cum all over his cock. He does the same.

"What a good little slut for me.." he smirks grabbing my face, I pull him close to kiss his cheek.(technically the side of his screen lol)

Third person POV:

"Holy shit..." Velvette said with a traumatic look on her face

"Well I'll definitely remind him to turn off his monitor before he goes off to Y/N's house..." Valentino said, fixated on the screen.

893 words