Lucifer x Fem!Artist!Reader 🍋🍋

IM BACK?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!? NO WAY!!!! PEBBLE IS MAKING A RETURN?!?!?!??!?!? THATS CRAZY!!! (A/N this return is most likely temporary.)

Y/N's POV:

Lucifer was busy in the lobby making conversation with the other residents. It has been about a week since he started spending his time and energy here to help support his daughter's dream of redeeming souls by means of this 'Hazbin Hotel.' Although Lucifer wasn't quite fond of this idea at first, he eventually warmed up to the idea of it. Me and Lucifer were close, like really close. Not many people can say they're on a first name basis with the king of Hell, and not many people can say they've been on a few dates with the king of Hell.

Me and Lucifer have been on a few dates but it never became official whether we were dating or not. I never bothered him about it because relationships are a touchy subject for him, considering he just underwent a divorce about a few years ago.

I was sitting at my desk bored out of my mind. I grabbed a pencil from my pen cup and started fidgeting with it, I then decided to draw. I grabbed my sketchbook and opened a blank page. I wasn't sure what to draw I sat and pondered for a minute, then my thoughts got distracted and I started thinking about random things. My thought train continued and I eventually started thinking about Lucifer. Okay, that works, I'll just draw him.

I began drawing Lucifer from memory, which wasn't difficult. After about half an hour of drawing I started feeling the typical late-night horniness. It was fine at first starting with a few intrusive fantasies but my thoughts continued and I felt butterflies in my stomach. I then had an idea, I could draw my fantasies.

I flipped the page and began on the other drawing. I could hear the group from downstairs being loud so I got some headphones and began listening to music. I was nodding my head to the beat and humming the words seemingly enjoying the song as I continued the inappropriate drawing of Lucifer.

Lucifer's POV:

"Alright guys, I'm gonna go check up on Y/N and then head to sleep I'll see you guys in the morning." I announced to the group.

I marched up the stairs and worked my way to Y/N's room. I lightly knocked on the door, no answer. I turned the knob slowly and took a peek inside. She was sitting there at her desk drawing with her headphones in and she couldn't hear me. I approached her calling out for her and yet, no answer. It was until I was about to tap her on the shoulder that I noticed her drawing...

It was multiple drawings of me all in lewd depictions. The main one I spotted was one of me tied up in the corner of the page. They were good drawings too, accurate even. I stood there in shock before she spotted me out of the corner of her eye and quickly grabbed her sketchbook, hugging it to her chest and began to face me. She took her headphones off and her face was bright red, her eyes widened all the way.

Y/N's POV:

"How long were you standing there for?!" I yelped.

"A few seconds." Lucifer said, his eyes shying away.

"Shit." I mumbled under my breath. "Im so sorry, I let myself go too far." I admitted, apologizing. My breathing became heavy and embarrassment filled my body.

"You're talented Y/N." He admitted.

"What?" I questioned.

"I said, you're talented Y/N.." he confirmed.

"Uh.. thanks..?" I awkwardly stammered.

"So uhm are you going to explain?" He asked shyly.

"I- uhm.. I was- I- Im sorry... I just had the late night horniness and.." I realized what I had admitted midway through the sentence.

I look up at Lucifer and he has this smug look on his face like he just discovered something he shouldn't have, because he did. My eyes diverted because I lack eye contact skills. Lucifer used his fingers to lift my chin up to make me look at him once more, my face went bright red and I could feel my body heating up. He leaned in close and whispered in my ear.

"What if I allowed you to tie me up, just for tonight. Would you like that my Dear?~" he teased.

My eyes light up and I squirm in my seat his breathy words in my ear send shivers down my spine. I look up at him and give him a puzzling and unsure look in case he was just joking or something.

"If you want to of course, I wont force you to do anything." He smiled.

"No, no- I want to.." I mumble softly out of embarrassment.

"Alright then." He sighed. "Tonight I'm yours...~" He spoke slow and seductively in my ear.

I got up and locked the door to prevent any unwanted disturbance. I then guided him to the bed and took off my jacket and tied his arms to the headboard with the sleeves. I crawled on top of him and began undressing him slowly he began to grow impatient and squirm but it's not like he could do anything anyway. He was left in his boxers and a growing hard on. I began to undress myself and the look in his eyes was filled with pure hunger and lust. I was left in my bra and underwear. I sat on his lap and he let out a huffy whimper I leaned forward and began making out with him. Although we had never kissed on the lips before it felt natural, our tongues swirled around and I began to dry hump him out of impatience since my erection had been going on longer than his. We both huffed and moaned through the kiss as our halfway clothed bodies rubbed against each other.

I moved my way away from his mouth and started peppering kisses on his neck and grabbing fistfuls of hair. I then began giving him hickeys along his neck. Lucifer's neck was sensitive and is even more sensitive in this moment, after biting his lip and trying not to be loud he stopped caring and started quietly whimpering. I pulled away and looked him in his hunger-filled eyes once more before unclipping my bra and tossing it to the side. Lucifer's eyes widened and he stared at my bare chest before I pulled off my panties. He laid there and admired my bare body with the most respectful yet lust-filled eyes Hell's ever seen. I eventually took off his boxers and his hard stiff cock sprung out. I guided my tongue up his cock to clean the precum dripping down. There were no words spoken between us but there was full communication somehow.

I grabbed his cock and began sucking adjusting myself on the bed to make myself comfortable. I bobbed my head up and down and making sure to note his sensitive spots. I used one hand to hold his cock for what couldn't fit in my mouth and used the other hand to run along his chest. He threw his head back and started moaning, his breath became hitched and his body tensed. I pulled away and there was a whine of disappointment from him and he moved his body almost forgetting he was tied up.

I tucked a piece of hair behind his ear and lined myself up with his cock. I dropped myself down and we both exhaled almost in unison. I began to ride him starting slow. He continued moaning and I moaned a little too which he enjoyed every little bit of it. Every sound I made when the tip of his cock would rub against that one sweet spot, he enjoyed with every ounce of his soul. He looked at me with half-lidded eyes and cursed under his breath.

"Fuck... can you go faster I'm gonna cum...~" he slurred his words.

I nodded and fulfilled his wish, quickening my pace. I went just about as fast as I could and the bed was rocking at our pace squeaking and shaking as I rode his cock as fast as possible. His moaning got louder and his grip on my hips began to tighten, almost digging his nails into my skin. His back arched and his eyes rolled to the back of his head as he filled my insides with his seed. His mouth was wide open and his thighs twitched below me. I overstimulated him until I orgasmed myself.

We got dressed and I ended up falling asleep on his chest, listening to his heartbeat slow down from the wild night we just had.

1474 words