Top!Angeldust x Male!Reader🍋🍋

PSA: this will probably suck because I don't usually do male readers but ima try anyway

Thanks to my Platonic Pookie (p.p.) for suggesting this idea <3

Angel's POV:

Me and Y/N were alone at the hotel because the rest of the crew were doing one of Charlie's learning activities or whatnot. We both talked our way out of it. The sound of glass clanking on the counter could be heard as I put down the drink. "I'm gonna go upstairs and read a magazine or something" I thought to myself.

I went up the elevator and went towards my door, I reach for the doorknob then I hear a noise coming from Y/N's room. "Just one more thing I have to worry about.." I mutter to myself.

I approach Y/N's room and right before I knock I hear- "hmph~ Angel~!" Coming from inside.

I panic, what do I do? I didn't know he felt that way towards me. I mean I've liked him for a while now but the last thing I expected was to hear him jerking off to the thought of me. After about a few minutes of evaluating my situation, I decide to just sit and listen.

I quietly sit down with my back to the wall next to the door in fetal position. The moans continue. My face starts to feel hot and I start to feel myself getting erect. "Goddamnit." I think to myself.

A little longer goes by and the moans get louder, hearing my name being screamed by him. My thighs twitch.. I need to open that door.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Y/N's POV:

I was close, my moans continued, I couldn't help myself. I thought to myself "what if Angel could hear me?" The thought only made me more turned on.

"Oh~ fuck.. fuck.. fuck~!" I moaned out. This was nice I haven't felt this way in a-

"I know what you're doin' in there." Angel said, slamming open the door panting with a raging hard-on.

"A-Angel I'm sorry!! I-" I say, trying to cover myself with nearby blankets.

"Save the talk for when I'm done fucking you~" he said while slowly undressing approaching the bed.

"Oh..! uh.. I-I" I mutter, visibly and audibly flustered.

Angel crawled onto the bed and I backed up to give him some room. "God the things you do to me Y/N~" he whispered in my ear.

He grabbed my cock and I squirmed a little from his touch, he shoved it in his mouth and started sucking.

"O-oh fuck hmph~" I breathlessly whimpered.

"A-Angel I'm already close I-I" was all I could say before hot cum shot into his mouth, the relief of my orgasm caused me to shiver.

Angel swallowed every last drop of it before wiping the drool from his lips. He grabbed my shoulders and flipped me over his cock lining up with my ass. "Get ready for tonight Baby~" he cooed.

He shoved his cock in my ass with no warning and started pumping in and out. I adjusted myself and arched my back perfectly while his hands rested on my hips.

He pumped in and out faster and faster, the only things that could be heard from us were broken moans and the sound of skin slapping against each other.

"Oh fuck Baby...~ I'm close~" he moaned "do you want me to cum in you?~ Are you gonna be a good boy for me?~" he asked.

"Mhm!" I muttered.

"I need words Sugar." He said sending shivers down my spine.

"Please cum! Please cum in me Angel!~" I said, raising my voice.

"Your wish is my command.~" Angel said before I felt his hot sticky cum shoot inside me.

(I'm too ashamed to write anymore so there you go)