Stressed!Bottom!Lucifer x Fem!Reader🍋🍋

Thanks to @Maria4259399 for the idea!! (Sorry it took so long to write!)

Y/N's POV:

"I need to check on him.." I said to one of my coworkers. Us three girls worked for Lucifer as his assistants.

"Have fun" one of them giggled at me, they probably heard us last time. I rolled my eyes and turned my back to them before storming off into Lucifer's office.

I knock on the door and hear a faint "come in!.." with a drop in tone midway through the statement.

"Sir it's me.." I say concerned.

"O-Oh!!.. Y-Y/N...!" He says trying to sound enthusiastic.

"Sir, what's wrong?" I ask.

"Pfft- oh it's nothing.." he says, eyes trailing off. I raise an eyebrow.

"Okay fine, I'm just really stressed because they moved extermination day." He says in one breath.

"Sir, you know you can talk to me right? That's what I'm here for.." I promisingly smile at him.

"But.. Y/N.. you're so much more than that.." he says grabbing my hand. "I care about you. I love you and you know it, and I just don't want to put that pressure on you." He says squeezing my hand.

"Whether it's my job or if I'm doing it out of love, I want to take care of you Sir.." I rub my thumb along his hand.

"Unless you can make my stress magically go away.. there's nothing you can do about me!!.." he snaps.

I'm taken aback at his loud voice. He looks at me apologetic.

"Oh, but I can make that stress of yours go away~" I sit on his lap and begin rubbing my hand up and down his chest.

And boy is he flustered by this.. his face grows red and he looks like he's frozen in place as he evaluates what to do next.

"Mhm.. that's what I thought." I smirk.

"I-I- what are you planning to do?.." he stutters.

"Wanna find out?" I whisper in his ear.

"Y-Yes.." he says shuffling around in his chair, showing his slight awkwardness.

"Mhm. Good boy~" I say getting down on my knees in the chair in front of him.

I unbuttoned his jeans and gave him a look raising my eyebrow to make sure he was okay with what I was about to do, he nodded in response. I pulled off his jeans and his boxers came next. I took his cock in hand and gave it a few pumps to get him harder, he shuddered.

I took his cock in my mouth and began sucking almost all the way down, but it won't fit with my type of gag reflex (big dick lol). He shudders, arching his back.

"D-Dove...~" He grunts.

As I'm going back up I run my tongue along the slit of his tip. His breathing gets heavy.

"Dove... I want to make sure you feel good too.." he warns.

"Oh don't worry about me." I smile, continuing to suck.

"No.. Dove listen.. let me make you feel good.." he whines pushing me away from his throbbing cock.

"P-Please get on the bed." He asks.

"Make me." I smirk.

"Yeah.. I suppose I-I can't really make y-" he says nervously before I slam him onto the bed, getting on top of him and unbuttoning my shirt.

"Holy shit Y/N.. that was.. hot as fuck.." he says under his breath, looking away from me shyly.

"Mhm good boy~" I mutter. I take off the remaining clothes.

"If you wanna make me feel good.. you can lay back while I ride your cock and I watch all the pretty little faces you make and listen to the sexy noises you make.. that's enough to make me feel good..~"

"Y-Yes ma'am.." he stuttered. Did he just call me ma'am?

"Good." I say before slamming myself onto his cock full weight and everything.

His mouth opens and he exhales with his eyes rolling to the back of his head. He arches his back. I start riding, starting at a slow pace.

"Oh fuck~ please~" he grunts.

I moan a little too, but he's definitely louder. Lucifer is quite the vocal man in bed needless to say. Time flies by as I feel myself getting close.

"Fuck~ I'm close!~ I'm gonna.." he came inside me coating my insides with his hot sticky relief. I cum too not long after.

"Feel better?" I ask while getting dressed.

"About what?- Oh!" He realizes

"So I guess it did work." I smile kissing him on the cheek.

763 words