Desperate!Bottom!Husk x Fem!Reader🍋🍋

(Alternative title: how to fuck Husker and not be Shane Dawson <3)

(Lordddd forgive me for what I'm bout to write)

Everyone was doing their own thing rather than being at the Hotel, Angel was at work, Alastor was in his tower doing whatever, Charlie and Vaggie were on a date, and Niffty was in her room. Which left Husk and Y/N basically alone in the Hotel. It started all normal, with Husk showing Y/N card tricks.

"Was this your card?" Husk said holding up the ace of hearts.

"Holy shi-" Y/N said surprised.

Y/N smirked with an unintentional teasing undertone.

"You're so clever Husker" Y/N said booping his heart-shaped nose.

His face grew red and he began to get flustered. Husk sometimes had a hard time stammering out words when he was flustered, and this was just one of those times. Y/N giggled at the cuteness of this tough guy being flustered just by a simple gesture.

"I-I need a booze." He said covering his flushed face with a wing, grabbing the nearest bottle and chugging it.

"Hey, hey, slow down baby." Y/N said calmly. "You'll make yourself sick." She said concerned.

As she said he listened and put down the bottle.

The situation calmed down and so did Husk, but with that the tension got awkward due to the lack of conversation material.

"So... uh.." Husk started.

"Oh-! Right, sorry." Y/N stopped spacing out.

"You're fine Doll." He smiled.

"So what do you plan on doing tonight?" Husk asked.

And for some reason, I'm not sure why, most likely out of habit since she would joke like this to Angel but she said;

"You."

"So.. you plan on doing m-" the realization of what Y/N said hit like a can of soup in a sock.

"Wha- uh- oh..!" He stammered.

Y/N was regretting what she had said but seeing him flustered like that made her feel frisky, they both wanted more.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Time skip:

Y/N was on top of Husk with him pinned to the bed they were making out, things were getting heated.

Midway through the kiss Y/N gently and slowly started petting his wings making sure to be as light on the fingertips as possible because she knows how sensitive he is.

He let out a grunt and she slid her tongue into his mouth sending shivers down his spine.

"Please Doll, please. Let me fuck you." He whined

All Y/N responded with was her kissing his neck causing him to moan more and adjust his hips to make his hard length more tolerable through his pants.

"Hmph~ babe..~ you're such a fucking- gah~ tease." Was all he could get out.

"Oh yeah?~" Y/N mumbled in the sensitive shell of his ear.

Husk began to tug at Y/N's shirt collar trying to sloppily reach for the buttons.

"Are we getting impatient now Husky?~" Y/N said in his ear before kissing it.

"N-No ma'am." He quickly said.

"Good boy~" Y/N said jerking her hips forward to create friction between the two.

"Oh fuck." Husk said with his eyes rolling to the back of his skull.

Y/N continued making out with Husk but this time she starts rocking her hips against him with the friction of the fabric shooting pleasure to Y/N's core.

Y/N began to moan too, Husk decided he had enough. He grabbed Y/N's shoulder and flipped her over and pinned her down.

"You better be fucking careful because I-I will fuck every last goddamn drop out of you.. you hear me?~" he said breathily in Y/N's ear.

"Then do it..~" Y/N said arching her back to make her breasts face-level with Husk.

"F-fuck off.." Husk whimpered, before unbuttoning her shirt painfully slow.

"You better fuck me faster than that if you want to get rid of that raging boner of yours...~"
Y/N smirked, trailing her fingers along his hard clothed length causing him to gulp and squirm.

Y/N grabbed the collar of Husks shirt and flipped him over, reclaiming her spot. She unbuttoned his pants.

He scoffed in impatience and shifting his hips once more to adjust his aching cock. Y/N took off his pants and pulled off his boxers and his cock sprang out. Precum was dripping from the tip. Y/N gripped the bottom of his cock and began sucking.

"O-oh~! D-Doll.. please.." He grunted.

Husk covered his face in his arm and arched his back, using the other hand to grab Y/N's hair. (If you're bald I'm sorry)

This continues for like 10 minutes with various whimpers, moans, and grunts, coming from him.

"I'm so- fuck~ close!" He whimpered.

Y/N backed off and pulled off her panties. Without warning, she got on top of him and slammed his cock into her heated core.

"Gah~!" He moaned. "I-I- fuck~ oh fuck." He grunted, with broken purring being heard between thrusts.

"Fuck. You're so tight~!!" He whimpered loudly.

Without warning, Y/N felt cum shooting into her. "Oh fuck I'm sorry." He apologized as Y/N stopped, not leaving his cock though.

"I am going to overstimulate you until I get my orgasm..~"

Y/N continued thrusting, going much harder, faster, and sloppier this time.

Not long after Y/N got her sweet relief as her slick heat pooled out of her core.

(Lord forgive me 💀🙏)

920 words