"And you're one of them." Alison speaks up, looking towards her father.

"Then let's not wait around to see her next move." Chris suggests, opening up a map on his desk "Everything she's done has been on a telluric current."

"So Melissa and the Sheriff have to be somewhere on her one those currents, right?" Chris adds "Stiles, if we're going to find them, we need your help."

"Yeah Nerdy." Aria cheers, fist pumping the air "Go be a nerd."

"So you seriously wanna go after her?" Stiles says in disbelief "I mean what if she just takes you like the others. Huh?"

"Probably will happen" Aria states nodding her head, making Aiden poke her hip causing her to pout in response.

"No offence" Stiles states rubbing his face "But what's the different between you and them?"

"I'm carrying a .45" Chris states reloading the gun in his hand. "Maybe she can heal from a shot to the leg and a few slashes to the face but personally I'd like to see how she holds up with half her skull blown off."

"Love the confidences" Aria claps her hands with a grin "However. One problem. What happens when that doesn't work?"

Aiden shuck his head, trying to not laugh as he covers the hybrid's mouth with his hand. She had a good point, nothing ever was easy for them, but right now they needed to believe that this plan could work.

They had to hold on to as much hope as possible.

"Yeah" Chris squinted his eyes at the girl "You really are Evie's daughter" he says with a shake of his head.

Aria choke on air as the man's words "Excuse me, when were you going to mention you knew my mom."

Of all the things to tell and the hunter didn't think it was important to tell her that he knew her mother.

An hunter knew the Queen.

An argent knew her mom.

"Not important" Chris decides causing the girl to scoff "we've got one priority right now, and that is to find Melissa and your dad."

"We've got a map and every clue we need to figure this out." Chris states "The only thing we don't have is time. Which is why I need all of you." He stresses glancing between the four kids in front of him.

Stiles sighs "Where do we start?"

"The place where the sacrifices have been committed have usually been different from where the bodies have been found." Chris explains pointing to the map "I think the placement has to do with the strength of the current."

"So there's the school, the animal clinic, the bank"

"Wait" Stiles interrupts "She wouldn't use the same place twice, would she?" he asks looking up to Chris.

"Only if she didn't succeed the first time." The hunter replies, pointing to the animal clinic again."

"Scott's boss" Aria mumbles in realisation.

"Deaton"

"It was her only failure" Chris stresses "That could mean something."

"That's just one place so far" Stiles points out "We're gonna need a lot more help."

Aria frowned.

She couldn't help.

Since she had gotten to Beckon Hills, she had been hidden from a lot of things because the pack didn't trust her. Then because the pack didn't want her to get hurt by the Alpha pack.