19 | G L O W

Aria was annoyed and frustrated and wanted to kill Damon

Aria was annoyed and frustrated and wanted to kill Damon. Which quickly became the new routine for their friendship. But her mood become worse when she woke up this morning and remembered that she had to stay in school for the whole day due to Mr grumpy Saltzman. Since last night she had been trying to talk to Damon about Logan but with Stefan or Elena around she had to be careful. This led to her sitting on the bench outside the high school building on the phone to the vampire.

"Stupid, stupid, stupid" Aria states down the phone "Did I mention? Stupid."

"Only just about a hundred and one times now." Damon voice calls through the witch's phone.

Aria groans "Urghhhh you are so stupid."

"Hundred and two now."

"I hate you. You are so lucky I'm not there right now or I would make your whole body explode into tiny little pieces. Then I would set fire to each piece of flesh and make pigs eat the ashes. But that would make me feel bad for the cute pigs because that would also mean they would have a part of you inside them and would make them end up just like you who is Stupid" Aria says to the vampire.

"Feeling the love little witch," Damon says amusingly.

"Damon!"

"Fine. Fine. What did I do? I haven't killed anyone in twenty-four hours. That is a new record for me Ri you should be proud of me." Damon says.

Aria snorts "Proud? Right, do you want me to pat your back? Give you a sticker? Praise you? Good job Damon wonderful news."

"Why do I get the feeling that was sarcasm?"

Aria bangs her head off the bench table "I have no idea Damon, why do I get the feeling that when humans go through the transition their brain stays dead once they turn or is that just you." 

"Ouch Ri, who knew you could be so mean."

"Who knew you could be so stupid" Aria retorts.

"Can you just tell me what the problem is?" Damon sighs.

"Sure. Logan fell is alive."

"Did you hit your head? Is this your alter ego? Last time I check I kill him and Vicky ate that dude." Damon asks a little concerned for the little witch.

"You tell me. you were the one in the woods with both of them." Aria states hanging up the phone.

Hearing the bell go she grabs her bag and turns around to bump into a hard chest she looks up to see Damon in front of her. Rolling her head at the vampire she crosses her arms over her chest.

"Yes?"

"Hanging up the phone? That was mean." Damon fakes a hurt expression.

"I'm sure you'll get over it. what are you doing here?"