5 | D O O M E D

Jeremy walked into his twin's room, shaking her awake causing her to groan making him chuckle

"Ria"

"What" She mumbles still with her eyes closed holding her blanket tighter. Jeremy had thought he was dreaming of hearing his twin's voice. But that's when he remembered that last night she had started speaking again.

"Wake up" Jeremy states.

"My alarm hasn't gone off yet meaning I have more time to sleep" Aria whines.

"So, you don't want to go see Vicky?" He says with raised eyebrows.

At his comment, Aria shoots up in her bed to a sitting position. "Vicky?"

"Yeah. I'm going to see her before school. You coming?" Jeremy questions. Aria runs into her bathroom and turns on her shower before calling out "Give me ten minutes." While Aria was getting ready, Jeremy decided to make them both breakfast.

"Are you feeling, ok?" Jenna's voice startles Jeremy making him jump.

"Sorry"

Jeremy shakes his head "It's fine. And yeah, why wouldn't I be?" Jeremy asks.

"Uh because you are awake, making what looks like breakfast, and I heard Aria's shower on meaning you woke her up and somehow is still alive" Jenna comments pouring coffee into a mug.

Jeremy smiles "What can I say, I'm her twin she loves me more than her sleep" He jokes.

Jenna laughed "You guys might be best friends, but nothing comes before her sleep. So, whatever you said to get her up. Be safe"

"Sure"

"JEREMY" Aria shouts from upstairs making Jenna spit her coffee out over Jeremy's face.

"She...she...spoke," Jenna says speechless. Aria walks into the kitchen and bursts out laughing seeing Jeremy's coffee-covered face.

"Oh...my....i think you have something" Aria says pointing her finger to his face. 

Jermey rolls his eyes at his twin and wipes his face clean of the coffee. He looks back towards Jenna who is still stunned looking at Aria.

"I think you broke her" he comments.

"Jenna?" Aria questions.

"She...did it again" Jenna mumbles which the twins hear.

"What did I do?" Aria whispers to her brother.

"And again...I'm going crazy" Jenna rubs her temples.

"I think it might have to do with you speaking again" Jeremy informs his sister.

"Oh...shit she didn't know," Aria thought that Elena would have made a little comment to Jenna about her talking again.