50 | A N Y M O R E

"Stop," A stern voice calls out from behind, "You both aren't done healing yet

"Stop," A stern voice calls out from behind, "You both aren't done healing yet." He adds with a raised eyebrow. Groaning in frustration, both girls glanced at one another, their eyes sharing the same annoyance. Before turning around, Derek stood with his arms over his chest glaring at them both.

"Seriously." Aria huffs in irritation, rolling her eyes at the man, "I'm fine." She argues going back to the punching bag and continuing to practice.

A few days had passed since she had woken up and became more alert of where she was and what had happened. With a mixture of screams, tears, and nearly a few snapped necks, Aria had gradually begun to come to terms with the cruel reality of her life.

"Me too." Cora's voice chimes in agreement, dropping from the bar she had been using for pull-ups, and landing in front of her brother.

She was also trying to process how to act normal from being locked in the vault for so long and to escape. Then to also try and process that all the stories her older brother and Uncle would tell her about the royal family were actually true and that the girl was alive, and, in this town, it just seemed crazy for her to believe even though they were living in the same apartment.

Derek sighs "Shifting for the first time is painful and exhausting, rest is the best solution" He states tiredly before turning to his sister "And you, being in that vault and being out in the world are two different things. You may not realize it, but your control could slip without even knowing."

This was far from what he thought his life would turn out like, His uncle revealing himself to be the psycho wolf, killing him, and then him coming back to life. To create his own pack, to find out Aria and his sister were alive all this time, and make sure they don't leave the apartment whilst having an Alpha pack in town.

"Derek" Aria whispers with a sweet smile "If I don't do something soon, I'm going to go crazy. A crazy me equals a crazy witch who now has anger issues." She tilts her head to the side.

With no other option but to stay in Beacon Hills, the hybrid knew she had to do something, anything to distract her from her wandering thoughts. Even if that was something she hated, she didn't care as long as it would quiet her mind just for a moment, she would take it.

She didn't want to appear ungrateful for how much the Hales had done for her while she was out, but she couldn't remember the last time she had rested or had a day where she didn't need to use her magic and it was beginning to make her restless.

"Which is why you've been enrolled into Beacon' Hill's High School," Peter says with a smirk, leaning against the kitchen island.

He had expected as much with witnesses many times Evie going through the same thing. She could never handle her thoughts if Klaus was away, he could remember how much work and chores she would push herself to do just so her mind was distracted enough for it not to spiral. It was bittersweet how determined she was to make sure every supernatural creature was treated equally and yet her mind was the consequences of the power she held as Queen.