"No answer? Jen, what's wrong?" Chaeyoung asked as she grabbed Jennie's hands. She was scared something happened with her but shrugged it off when Jennie showed her the phone screen.

"Girls, let's go to Sana's dorm. If she isn't there we'll ask her parents. Okay?" Jennie spoke and everyone nodded.

"Look! Tzuyu and Chaewon!" Lisa yelled and waved at the two girls that were walking towards them with a big smile.

"Hii! Ah, its been so long since we last saw!" Chaewon spoke as she sat next to Lisa and Tzuyu sat next to Chaeyoung. They agreed to Chaewon and laughed a little, Kim Chaewon changed a lot now.

"Tzuyu! Oh my gosh.. when did we last met again?!" Lisa pointed out to Tzuyu as she laughed a little and nodded.

"I know right. My schedule had a lot of change in these two weeks that I didn't even get the time to come over at your place. How are you though? Is everything going well with you?" Tzuyu asked.

"Hm, yeah. I'm pretty good. The last mock test was really tiring and it always made me nervous. But oh well... I'm second!! Did you see the board last week? I think you were there.." Lisa said and Tzuyu quickly nodded, smiling widely. She was really impressed by her score. Chaewon was in a great shock as she gasped, with her palm on top of her head. Like seriously, Lisa never scored that much. She literally got a whole bunch points and scored the best out of all. Jennie laughed at Chaewon's expression as the other girls laughed along.

"Yeah, I saw it! That was so shocking to be honest. But Lisa-yah! That's brilliant.. cant believe it, haha.." Tzuyu pointed back and reached out for her hands. They intertwined their fingers and smiled at each other, really warmly.

5 good minutes passed like that and the rest of the others joined them too. It was planned from a very long ago, that they'll be hanging out. Jennie, Chaeyoung, Lisa, Tzuyu, Chaewon, Haerin and a few more girls who only hanged out at the terrace.

Thats how the day went. Even though Jennie was not in a good mood, at all, she actually enjoyed everything and hopefully without falling into her daze. When Jennie came back to her place, it was late at the evening. A whole day at the University, attending the test, going to part time job for 2 hours, tutoring and finally coming back only to get ready and check out Sana with the other girls. Jennie actually wanted to sleep for a while but the thought of Sana stopped her.

They all walked over to the hallway, towards Sana's place and stopped right before the door. Chaeyoung rang the door bell and they heard the bell echo through the whole room. But there was no sign of Sana inside the room. They shared a disappointed look on their faces and glanced at each other. Jennie brought out her phone and dialed Sana's number, as expected she didn't pick up. She quickly dialed Sana's parents number and they picked it up.

Hello.. Jennie? Oh, hi dear. How's everything going? - Mrs. Minatozaki answered the call and squealed. It has been a long while since she talked to Jennie. She did hear from Sana that Jennie is in the same class as hers.

Uhm hi auntie... I- uh.. yeah Everythings going well. Uhm.. I... - Jennie hesitated and pursed her lips.

Jennie dear? Are you okay? - Mrs. Minatozaki spoke, worriedly.

Uhm aunt.. Is.. Is.. d-did Sana talk to you? - Jennie asked. She was really nervous. She heard a sigh from Mrs Minatozaki making her worried.