Chapter 12: Wedding guests

Lake Coleman:

"Why do you always have to do this shit with people?" I yell, pulling on the strands of my blonde hair.

"Maybe if you weren't such an uptight bitch and could handle a joke you-"

I gasp, "Excuse me?" Does he think this is funny? What the actual hell. "This isn't a joke! That's one of my friends that you played right there!" I yell. "She has nothing to do with the hatred we have, you didn't have to play her like that!"

"It was a joke, Coleman," He groaned, running his fingers through his quiff.

"What kind of sick minded joke is letting the girl give you a blow job and publicly humiliate her in front of everyone?! You even took a video, Justin! You're fucking messed up." I spat, walking right out the room.

-

"Lake, Allie and Justin will be here in maybe thirty minutes," Cassie reminds me as she peaks her head into my office.

"Alright, thanks, Cass."

She nods before she leaves and I get back to work. Justin and Allie were suppose to come in to talk about guests and possibly decor. The whole guest list thing was still a work in progress.

I haven't spoke to Justin since our little incident that happened a few nights ago. I was so shocked when he brought that up, I mean come on, you're engaged for lord's sake!

I had to push back whatever I felt from that because it was unprofessional and I'm glad I got to stop it before anything serious happened. What happened in the past was in the past and I didn't need to bring it up again.

Ten minutes later there's a knock on my office door. Cass peaks her head in, again, and asks, "They're here a little early. Can I send them in?"

I nod and she opens the door wider, letting Justin and Allie in.

Justin looks very professional in his light beige sweater, black skinny jeans and boots. It was a little different from his usual style and compared to the soccer gear he was wearing a few nights ago. "Hello." I say, giving the couple a closed lip smile.

Allie's look is warm and nice where as Justin as a blank look on his face.

I clear my throat, opening up a document on my Mac to continue with where we left off. "Have you decided on your guest list? Because as soon as you do that I can book you guys a venue." I explain.

Justin leans back in his seat, crossing his leg over so his boot was on his left knee. Allie replies rapidly, "Yes, we have all our guests written down here. We are still deciding on best man and our bridesmaids and all that but anyone is anyone important are written down to be at our wedding." She squeals, handing me a giant book.

My eyes widen and I flip through it seeing names I didn't recognize, but also many names I did.

Kim Kardashian West... Kanye West...Kendall Jenner...Scooter Braun... Little Za... Usher...Drake...Cody Simpson...Ryan Butler... Someone by Christian Beadles and many other famous celebrities were included.

"Wow, that's a lot of people.." I admit, flipping through a few more pages. Floyd Mayweather, Ariana Grande, Joel Houston.

"Okay, so a total of...?"

"Approximately 700 people?" Allie thinks, tapping her perfect manicured nail on her chin.

Well shit.

I take a deep breath. How did I get myself into this? This is probably the biggest wedding i've ever had to plan. I shouldn't be surprised though, this is Justin Bieber's wedding.