"No, Taehyung, you can't do that," Jungkook whispered to himself, a shiver running down his spine at the mere thought. Despite the creeping fear, he clung to a glimmer of hope and resolved to check one last boxing club, praying that he would find his friend safe and sound. With a renewed sense of determination, Jungkook drove to yet another boxing club, hoping against hope that Taehyung would be there.

TAEHYUNG,s pov

As Taehyung stepped into the boxing ring, the heavy bag hanging before him became a symbol of his pent-up frustration and anger. Each punch he threw was infused with the bitterness of betrayal, his muscles tense with the weight of his emotions. With every strike, he imagined Hana's face, her deceitful smile haunting his thoughts like a ghost.

"Why, Hana? How could you do this to me?" Taehyung muttered through clenched teeth, his fists pounding against the bag with relentless force. He replayed their moments together in his mind, each memory tainted by the revelation of her treachery. The image of her with another man filled him with a seething rage, his blood boiling with resentment.

But amidst the chaos of his emotions, a familiar voice cut through the turmoil. "Taehyung, snap out of it!" Jungkook's voice echoed in his mind, his tone urgent and commanding. Taehyung's gaze flickered to the entrance of the ring, where Jungkook stood, his expression determined.

As Jungkook slipped on his boxing gloves and entered the ring, Taehyung's initial instinct was to lash out, to unleash his fury upon his friend. But as their fists collided in a flurry of punches, he felt a sense of clarity begin to emerge. With each blow exchanged, Jungkook's presence served as a reminder of the strength of their bond, grounding Taehyung in the present moment.

"Focus, Taehyung!" Jungkook's voice cut through the haze of his thoughts, his words piercing through the wall of anger that surrounded him. Taehyung's movements became more deliberate, more controlled, as he channeled his energy into the rhythm of their sparring match.

As their fight continued, Taehyung felt the weight of his emotions begin to lift, replaced by a sense of determination and resolve. With each punch thrown, he let go of the pain and betrayal that had consumed him, finding solace in the physical exertion of their training.

And as the intensity of their battle reached its peak, Jungkook's words served as a beacon of light in the darkness, guiding Taehyung back to himself. "You're stronger than this, Taehyung," Jungkook spoke, his voice filled with unwavering conviction.

In that moment, amidst the sweat and exertion of their fight, Taehyung felt a sense of clarity wash over him. With Jungkook by his side, he knew that he could overcome any obstacle, no matter how daunting.

After a tight fight, Taehyung finally caught his breath, his body heaving with exertion. With a strained smile, he turned to Jungkook, his longtime friend and sparring partner. "I never thought you'd remember our crazy hobby," he remarked, a hint of nostalgia creeping into his voice.

Jungkook chuckled, wiping the sweat from his brow before offering a bottle of water to Taehyung. "Old habits die hard, my friend," he replied, his tone filled with camaraderie.

Taking the water with a grateful nod, Taehyung gulped it down, the cool liquid providing some relief to his parched throat. But even as he drank, his mind remained clouded with thoughts of Hana's betrayal.

As the last drops of water trickled down his throat, Taehyung's expression darkened, the weight of his girlfriend's deceit still heavy on his heart. "I can't believe she would do this to me," he muttered, his voice tinged with bitterness.