💙Mirage_04

Taehyung was glaring their hands. Jennie looked at him and shifted her eyes on Yoongi. Yoongi let go of her hand. Straightening his figure he faced Taehyung.

"We were just reading some books" Jisoo said looking at Jin. Who nodded. It's not like Jisoo won't talks with Taehyung. She is a little upset with him for his behavior with King. Who is like a father figure to her.

"So where are these beautiful princess from?" Yoongi asked. Jennie looked at Roseanne and motioned her to speak. Rosé took their attention by clearing her throat.

"East Angun" She said
"Where is that? Please don't think me wrong Princess Anne. I have never heard about it before in my whole career" Yoongi said. Roseanne nodded her head like she is understanding him. She opened her mouth to speak but..

"It's a island in East Atlantic" The answer came but from Jennie. All attention is now on her.
"Angun is a large island. And it is divided into three. East Angun, West Angun and Central Angun. We are from East Angun. East Angun is surrounded by Atlantic Ocean by two sides. And Caribbean Sea by one side and one side with Central Angun. It's away from all kingdoms. Only few people have visited Angun. So it's not new for us to hear that you didn't heard about our Kingdom" Jennie said politely. Yoongi just nodded. Taehyung looked at Him.

"So you probably didn't seen our decorations and our culture. Right Princess Jennie. Are you somehow jealous of our culture and style?" Joy asked smirking. Sana glared her to shut up. Roseanne looked at her. Right now Rosé wants to throw that Joy in Atlantic Ocean and will feed her to her pet Shark.

Jennie turned towards Joy. She took few steps towards the royally decorated wall of library. She caressed it. A small smile appears on her face. She then looked at Joy. To answer..

"There is nothing to be jealous of Ms. Every kingdom has its own beauty and speciality. Korea is beautiful and I must say the style and decorations are pretty and attracting. But if we talk about Angun. It's pretty naturally... Surrounded by beautiful oceans and seas. The unseen species of Fishes Are below our land. The fresh air we get. And about palace decorations.. We have our own beautiful. About fashion we can't wear the clothes you are wearing as our Angun is coldest during winter and we bearly get to see sun" Jennie said.

"At night it's completely dark. The natural source of light is moon and the stars. And I must say you will never see the view of night sky what we see. So it should be you who can be jealous Ms. " Jennie said. Roseanne smirked at Joy.

"I'm from East Angun Princess Sana" Rosé answered the question that Sana asked the previous day.

............

"So kiddos the engagement day of our beloved Prince Taehyung is tomorrow be ready" Queen Jihyo announced.
Jennie didn't had any idea about her engagement.

"Don't you think mom that the bride should know about her own engagement?" Kim Taehyung asked Jihyo while his eyes were fixed upon the Burrennte who was enjoying her talk with Jisoo.

"Well yes Namjoon we should tell her. Queen Shelly had agreed too" Hearing her mother's name Jennie's head snapped towards Namjoon and Jihyo.

"Well Jennie be ready it's your engagement tomorrow and Queen Shelly will be here by night" Jihyo said.

"What the duck" She exclaimed.
"It's my engagement tomorrow and I got to know about it today. Seriously?? I'm sorry to say King and Queen I can't marry" She said and walked away. Roseanne passed a awkward smile and followed her sister.

"Prepare for Queen Shelly's arrival"
.........

"Didn't you heard him Taehyung? Your dad said that you are going to engage Jennie tomorrow" Sana's mother said.