CRUSH

R I S H I (TAEHYUNG)

Today it's my parents anniversary and here I'm in hospital. Arav will definitely scold me for not helping him in preparations.

And my cousins are arriving today. I am very excited to meet Rehan, harshini and Vedi di after so long. It's sounds like years we last met. It was Ruhi's fifteenth birthday. Four years back.

Vedi di..
She is the most beautiful girl I have ever met. One secret to say.. That I used to have a little crush on her. But after sometimes don't know when and how it vanished.

I never called her di. I never wanted to call her that. It really made her pissed. She don't like if anyone didn't call her di.

The first time I called her di was when I was 17 and she was 18.my family members always teased me with Harshini.

Author.

According to Malhotras and Sharmas.
They want Harshini and Rishi to get married they are on this plan the day after Harshini's birth.

Gayatri and Raj liked this idea. Harshini was Shivansh's favorite niece and he too wanted Harshini to be their daughter in law.

It broke Vedika's heart.
Her heart always breaks when ever someone talks about Harshini and, Rishi.
She always keep a smile on her face and rock on her heart and moves on. She is doing it from past 15 years.

Rishi wasn't bothered about their family shipping him with Harshini but as he started crushing on Vedika he started to avoid Harshini.
Harshini was sad.
Rishi wasn't happy either.

It's saying that time is best healer. As Time passed Rishi found himself falling for Harshini and he started to spend his time with Harshini and distance himself from Vedika.

Vedika accepted it like she do.
She too started distancing herself from him.
But for her it wasn't that easy. The long the distance was the strong the crush grew.

She always takes pictures of him secretly.
Always listens to his words whenever someone ignore him. Laughs on his stupid jokes.

She never tried to cause any disturbance in their relationship as she always wanted her sister to get all the happiness in this world. She sometimes teases her saying Rishi's name or saying Rishi loves you like a mad person.

She was 21 when she found her sister saying I love you to Rishi and him giggling and responding her I love you too and no one can change it Harshu.

........

Anniversary day.

Rishi was waiting for everyone to get down as it was already very late and the guests will start to arrive at any time.

The function is in their large back yard decorated like newly wedded bride.

His eyes moved towards the sound of anklets and found Dipti smiling at him.
"Bhai how am I looking?" She asked.
"Pretty as always. Now hurry up and call others" He said and looked at other who were arriving.

"Sorry I'm late" His eyes moved towards the sweetest voice his Harshini all dressed up in bright blue gown looking like a fairy.