༄᭕❦𝑹𝒆𝒎𝒐𝒏𝒕𝒂𝒏𝒕 𝑳𝒐𝒗𝒆 03

Author...

Next day

Taehyung after finishing his work finally returned. Ringing the doorbell, jisoo opened the door. Removing his coat and handling it to her he walked in hearing the giggles.

When he peaked inside living room he saw doll was giggling while playing with the man.

"Jin hyung" Taehyung called and walked towards them.
"I dear Brother in law" Taehyung chuckled hearing it out.
"Never thought you will be back after this much of time" He said looking at him.

"You two come on dinner is ready" Jisoo called.
"I will fresh up" Taehyung walked towards room.

When Taehyung came down stairs he heard some yellings from kitchen he reached there and found Jisoo and Jin were quarreling it seems

"Hey Hey Hey what happened why are you guys quarreling?"
"We are not" Jisoo clarified.
"You say Taehyung.. I came here after so long. I thought She will prepare my favorite food" Jin complained like a little kid to his brother in law.

"I prepared Taehyung's Favorite food because he will be leaving tomorrow right Tae?" Jisoo asked.

"Woah~~ woah~~ what a great Noona I got. You are pushing me away when your Husband returned from his business trip I was the one who stayed with you when he was away" Taehyung said and looked at his Noona with eyes full with disappointment.

"Jin hyung I want you to do something" Taehyung said. But forget that Jisoo was sitting with them.
"What's with the change in your tone Tae?" Jisoo asked as she never heard his cold voice before.

"Tae we are with Jisoo" Jin whispered gritting his teeth.
"What do you want him to do?" Jisoo asked rising her brows at them who were pleading each other with their eyes.

"I want him to go to styles and choose his outfit is for party" Taehyung said and Jisoo believe it saying O.

When Jisoo was watching drama. Taehyung pulled Jin with him
"Hyung I want you to collect information about Mary Jane" He said and Jin frowned at his words and asked reason behind it.

"You will find when you visit her tomorrow while choosing your suit" Taehyung said.

......

Next day when Jin saw Mary for first time he understood why he want her information.

.....

Taehyung was walking on the same bridge where he first saw Mary.
He leaned at same spot where Mary was on that day.

"Oh Hi" Mary said and stood beside him.
"Mary"
"I like to come here" Was a simple answer.

"Well will you please tell me who this Jennie is? Well everyone mistakes me as her. I am hella tired saying that I not Jennie" Mary said.

"Maybe You are not Jennie. But you exactly looks like her"
"This is what those two girls said"
Taehyung rose his brows at her.

"One was blonde and other was a bang girl.both were crazy for sure"
"They must be Lisa and Rosé.. Jennie's best friends along with my Noona Jisoo"
" I thought she was your wife"

"No they are not"
"Well who is Jennie?"
"Was"
"Huh??"
"She is no more now.. That's why everyone were shocked"
"Oh sorry for that"

"Is she somewhat related to you?"
"She was my-- excuse me" Taehyung excused himself and walked away leaving the girl in her thoughts.
"Sorry Mary I will talk to you later" He waved and went back in his luxurious car.

"Who is this Jennie?" Mary said to herself and walked towards her mansion totally lost in her thoughts"

.......

"Hyung what happened?" Taehyung barged inside his cabin.
"It's impossible for us to find any information about Mary.. We only got to know that.. Her name is Mary Jane.. 27 years old lived with her parents in New Zealand and for settling her career she is here"

"Okay"

"I want Jungkook you to keep an eye on her" Jin said but Taehyung denied.
"It can't be her.. She is not Jennie. She asked me who is Jennie to me and whomever she meets mistook her as Jennie"

"If she was Jennie she would have stay away from us" Jin said.
"For heavens sake guys she is dead please stop it already" Jimin yelled at them.

"Please don't apply salt on my wounds" He said and walked away leaving them alone.
"Jimin is right" Jin said and followed Jimin.
"Hyung I'm with you" Jungkook said and walked away.

Taehyung went towards window looking at moon which was shining even brighter according to him.
A tear escaped his eyes.
"Jennie" He whispered..
"Why did you left me"

Tae.
Do you really love her?
Will you marry her?

Well about my name...
It's Jennie ruby Jane.

Taehyung was kneeling on the ground and punching it hard.
"Taehyung what are you doing!!" Jimin rushed inside and saw his best friend behaving like a psychopath.

"She left me Jimin. She left me" Taehyung hugged him and cried on his shoulder.
"I can understand you Taehyung" Jimin said "I too lost her forever" He whispered in low voice for him to not to hear.

You lend me your shoulders to cry. Thanks you Jimin.
You were more than a friend to me.

Jimin's tears fell as he remembered her words. Her smile and her tantrums everything were playing in front of his eyes.

.............