༄᭕❦𝑹𝒆𝒎𝒐𝒏𝒕𝒂𝒏𝒕 𝑳𝒐𝒗𝒆 01

T A E H Y U N G

I Woke up with a sound of baby.
I slowly opened my eyes and saw that I wasn't in my room.
The heck where am I.

I remembered that I am at her house.
Yesterday after finding her all around Seoul...
I didn't find her atlast. I was tired to go to my house so I ended up her disturbing her and her baby.

I washed my face and went downstairs and found her feeding pudding to little one. I smiled and wished her Good Morning.

"Tae let's have breakfast" She said and I went towards her and kissed her forehead and took my seat beside little doll who was playing with her mumma's lipstick.

"She really love them" She said serving the breakfast and she took her seat in front of me and we enjoyed or probably you can say we loved spending time with each other and Don't forget the little doll.

I was about to go but she called me. I turned back and found her running towards me with smile. She had my mobile in one hand and Little doll on other hand.

I checked my pockets and I remembered I forget it on dining table.
I took it from her and smiled at her and kissing my both princesses head.
"Bye doll.. Don't make mumma worry daddy won't be home until afternoon.
Take care of both.. Bye Jisoo and thank you"

I drove to my company.

Still thinking of the girl on the bridge.
But how can it be??

Shrugging it off I walked inside and greeted by many people most of them were girls.
They should respect word called Marriage, man.

I opened the door of my cabin and welcomed by a hug.
"Mom?"

"Didn't you missed me" She asked. For gods sake I'm seeing her after 6 years. I hugged her tightly.
"I missed you alot mom" Who won't be.. Beside Jisoo and doll she is another lady who made my life beautiful.

"Mamma's boy forgot Papa" I saw my Papa, woah it's great day of my life.
"How can it be Dad" I hugged him.

"Jisoo will be very happy Mom, Dad"
"We came here to meet her and doll tho!!" My mom said and I pouted.
.........

J I M I N

Can anyone remind me that he is the same Taehyung we knew before.. The cruel mafia.

As I was about to enter his cabin I saw him being childish around his parents.
He is meeting them after so long.
He is sweet only towards his family and friends.

He wasn't mafia before but one incident, one loss made him to do so..
Jisoo....
The accident with Jisoo.

My chain of thoughts came to end when this muscle bunny blew air in my ear.
"Hey shortie" He said
"Don't call me that if you want to insult my height just call me short don't add ie to it" This word...

Shortie...