SEOUL's Journey

"Hey up here" Jungkook yelled standing upon a bridge.
Lisa looked at him. She started to March towards him with a huge smile on her face as her dream of traveling Seoul was coming true.

"Hi I'm Lisa" She finally introduced.
He smirked looking at her and soon hid it with his bunny smile and forward his had "Jungkook" He said.

"Well come let's meet others" He guided her towards bunch of people.

"Sorry we are late" He said.
"Let's introduce ourselves" Jin said.

"Hi I'm Jin, your handsome tour guide" He said sending a flying kiss to others.

"Jimin is my name and I too am your tour guide" He said smiling and winking at others while Yoongi rolled his eyes at him.

"Jungkook the maknae and a tour guide" He said.
"Taehyung the last tour guide" He said sending shivers to others.

"Don't mind him he is just like that" Jungkook said while patting Taehyung's back. While he just glared him.

"Hello I'm Lalisa Manoban from Thailand" She said with a big smile on her face

"Kim Jisoo from Gunpo, Gyeonggi Province" Jisoo said looking at everyone.

"Roseanne Park from Australia and I'm a blogger" Rosé said in her Aussie accent.

"Min yoongi a photographer"

"Jung Hoseok a dancer" Hobi said with his sunshine aura surrounding him.

"Kim Namjoon" Namjoon said.

"If the introduction is over can we look over? My viewers are waiting" Roseanne said taking her mobile out.

"At First i would like to know about Seoul" Lalisa said looking at four tour guides who were towering them.

"But first here we have four Korean tourists let's ask them what they know about Seoul" Jin spoke looking at the Koreans.

" Seoul is the capital of South Korea" Yoongi spoke without sparing any glance at others.

"Seoul is known for its famous temples and four major palaces with Gyeongbokgung being the most important one" Namjoon said.

"Seoul is also famous for its cultural and artistic attractions, traditional porcelain, textile, and jewelry." Jisoo too used her brain.

"I'm impressed with this beauty with brain here" Jin said winking at her but she rolled her eyes.
"I can't say the same Mr. You are handsome but without brain"

"Haww did you just called me handsome! Yes that's I'm"

"Why are you visiting Seoul?" Taehyung asked the foreigners.

"Seoul has a lot to offer in terms of attractions, food lifestyle, fashion, cultural vibrancy which makes it a must-visit destination in South Korea"Roseanne murmured fixing her mobile camera.

"Seoul is shopping heaven with its endless lanes of branded stores and boutiques giving you more reasons to visit Seoul"The fashion lover Lisa said with a shine in her eyes.

"Wow even we too didn't knew about all these information" Jimin whispered into Taehyung's ears who just nodded.

"Well it's your biggest mistake guys"Taehyung coldly said alerting and seeking the meaning for his words.

"He means touring only Seoul is biggest mistakes while we can travel other Korean states and cities" Jin soonly patch up.

"Well then I will go I think" Rosé said and others too agreed with her.