✵°18 αցαíղ 02

Walking in corridor I answered Rosé who was calling me from past 10 minutes.

"Seriously girl 24 calls in past ten minutes tell me what happened" I asked as soon as I reached my dorm.

Are you okay. You said you will call me soon after your class.

"Rosie I was in detention so tell me you got any info about Kim"

I will give you.

Okay. Let's meet in five minutes. Zet Cafe is near.

Author.

Jennie was sitting in a cafe waiting for Rosé. Soon the bell rings indicating someone's arrival.

"Chae"

"Hey there" Chen said taking a seat.
"So tell me about the case"

"Taehyung Kim 18 years old. Only son of Kim's and future hire of crores of property making him the target of many of Enemies of his father" Rosé said looking at menu.

"Even his relatives are behind his money. They are planning to kill Taehyung. They want him dead by hook or crook" Chen said.

"On his 15th birthday someone added poison in his drink but his luck saved him as he dropped it while picking it" He continued.

"On his 10th birthday something untied the rope of chandelier, his grandfather saved him costing his life. Later his grandmother lost her life while saving him from drowning" Rosé said.

"And now it's your turn Ms. Jennie, get ready to lose your precious life in order to save Mr. Prince" Chen joked.

"Ha! We will see who will die, me or his killer" Jennie smirked.

"Gather all information about the people who tried to kill him" She said and those two smiled and took out another file giving it to her.

"We knew it"
"So we did it before hand"

Jennie read it.
"Didn't he experienced this type of situation on his eighteenth birthday?"

"There were many bodyguards"
"Exactly my point, if he can hire bodyguards why did he even asked me?"

.........

Midnight.
Jennie was sleeping in her dorm.
When someone called her.

"Jisoo? Why is she calling me at this time?" Talking to herself she received her call.

"Unnie?"
"Jennie, Taehyung's father got threat. Someone parceled him a half burnt picture of Taehyung with some blood drops" Jisoo said in one go.

"And?"

"Jennie we are at the office. Come here and call those two rats of yours"Jisoo said and end the call.

" Ahhh my beauty sleep" Saying this she walked towards her wardrobe grabbing something casual she walked towards washroom without disturbing her roommate.

Jennie walked downstairs and saw the guard who was busy looking at his phone. She had no other option jumping off from the great wall of the university.

Jennie parked her car in front of a building. Recognizing her the guards let her in. While going inside she met her rats I mean Chaeyoung and Chen.

"Here comes my Rat gang" Jisoo said when she heard knock on the door.

"Reason for disturbing my beauty sleep Ms. Kim" Chen asked yawning and totally ignoring a couple in their mid fifties.

"First of all meet Mr. And Mrs Kim" She said and all the attention went to the couple.