༄᭕❦𝑹𝒆𝒎𝒐𝒏𝒕𝒂𝒏𝒕 𝑳𝒐𝒗𝒆 05

Taehyung was in the park outside the hospital. Staring at the moon.
"Mr.Kim you didn't said what was Jennie to you?" Jennie asked the same question she asked before.

"Ms.Mary I think you should not know it it's dangerous for me to share with you what if you kill me for liking you?" Taehyung said.

Jennie sat beside him and kept her head on his shoulder and closed her eyes. He hugged her close by her waist. Kissing her head.

"Have you designed our dresses?" He said and hummed saying only his left.
"Design our dresses similarly" He said and she shot her eyes open and looked at him.

"Why me?" She asked he made her to sit still and laid his head on her lap and she made her hands to roam in his silky blonde hairs.

"If I'm going to a party my girlfriend will join me right?" He asked hugged her bare waist and kissing stomach making her stomach full of butterflies.

"Who said I'm your girlfriend" She murmured Loud enough for him to hear. He looked at her and snaked his hand to her head.
Making her to lean on him and capturing her lips.
At first she was shocked but when he bites her lips she gains her senses back and kissed him back with same passion.

After few minutes they pulled away.
"Red suits you" He said
"But I'm not wearing Re-"
As soon as she realized that she was blushing. She understood what he means.

"You are looking like a tomato Jennie. I wonder how you taste like?" He asked playfully making her to blush in fifty shades of red.

Her reactions made him to laugh more.
She was glaring him to shut up but he wasn't in mood to stop.
"Don't glare you looks cute rather than dangerous"

She hits him.
He closed his eyes still laughing.
"Jennie"
"Hmm"

"I really did something good in my previous life that I got you in this life" He said and sat beside her.
He took her hands in his and placed feather like kisses on them.
"Don't leave me again" He said tearing a little.

Jennie wiped his tears with her thumbs. She kissed his both eyes and pecked his forehead before resting her forehead against his.
"I won't even if you pushed me off"

"So give me a kiss here" He said placing his finger on his lips.
"It's cheating you were being emotional just a minute before and now being naughty Mr. Kim" She pouted like a child.

"Every thing is fair In love, love and love my love.. Now kiss me or get ready for the worse punishment" He smirked at her wide eyes.

"Close your eyes. I am little shy" He did as she said.
She stood up and bend down. Cupping his face she pecked his cheek before running inside.

When he realized what happened he yelled her name.
"Jen it's not fair. If I catch you. You have to face the consequences" He started running behind her.
"First catch me Mr. Long leg" She said and ran inside.

He sighed looking at her and ran inside.

............

"Oh my god! What's with this couple outfits guys" Lisa teased her as soon as she found that Taehyung and Jennie have same designs.

"Stop your drama you dramatic ass" Rosé entered with little doll in her arms.
"Hi Jane baby you missed Jen aunt right" Jennie took her in her arms.
"I'm not dramatic Rosé its you"
"Oh really? "
"Yea"

.............

"Ladies and Gentlemen I'm Jeon Jungkook and I welcome you all In this party hosted by our dear CEO of Kim Enterprises Mr. Kim Taehyung please welcome him" He said.

Taehyung did some speeches and joined other and the party finally begins.
"May I?" Taehyung offered his hand for her to dance with him.

"My pleasure" Jennie said and he swayed her to dance floor. They were center of attention. They were dancing gracefully that everyone Around them stopped dancing and started stared them in aww.

After finishing the dance Taehyung lead her to roof top.
"Today the moon looks beautiful, right?" She asked looking at the moon.
"Very beautiful" Taehyung said looking at Jennie. She blushed.

He pulled her by her waist causing her to bump into his hard chest. They were staring into each other deeply forgetting about their surroundings.
Taehyung took her hand and kept them on his shoulder. He kept his hands on her waist.

They danced in the moonlight.

............

One year later

"You are looking beautiful Jennie" Jisoo came with Jane in her hand.
"Thank you unnie" Jennie said.

"So unnie today is your wedding right. So don't forget to share your night with us" Lisa said

"You don't worry unnie.. I will beat her for you" Chaeyoung said and pulled Lisa with her.

"My daughter is all grown now" Her mom entered.
"Let's go" Her dad entered
"Wait wait wait.. Where is my little Jennie?" He asked looking at her who smiled and walked towards aisle with her father.

Taehyung was awestruck looking at his bride.

After wedding they went to their house.

"Jennie you know this house looks dead" Taehyung said removing his tie.
"Hmm" She just hummed.
"You know how can we make it joyful?" He asked.
"No"
"With our kids running here and there.. I want Five kids" He said and her eyes widen

"H-How ma-ny kid-ds?" She asked looking at him.
"Five honey" He said moving towards her. Looking at her like an hungry wolf..

The End

𝑹𝒆𝒎𝒐𝒏𝒕𝒂𝒏𝒕 𝑳𝒐𝒗𝒆...

I decided to give SENESCENCE a happy ending

ʆЄƝ....Ƙοοκιє♡