✵°18 αցαíղ 01

"Come on unnie pick your ass up from the couch and get ready you are getting late for your first day at university"
Roseanne banged the door causing the Burnett to wake up.

"Why its always me Rosie"

"Unnie don't worry we know you gonna handle this case very easily" Rosé said and walked downstairs to prepare their breakfast.

J E N N I E

Hi.
I'm Jennie Kim.
Well it's my first day at university and I'm not nervous because it's not like I'm doing it for first time.

Well I'm going to university not for studying but for....

Flashback

"Hey Ruby" Chen wished me while I entered the company.
"Good morning Chen" I wished him and walked towards battle ground soon got called by Rosé saying Jisoo is calling me in her cabin

After knocking I entered.
I saw Mr. Kim is sitting in front of her thinking something he seems tensed.

"You called me Jis- I mean Ms. Kim"

"Yes.agent Ruby. Mr. Kim it's Ruby and Ruby meet Mr. Kim the CEO of Kim. Inc" Jisoo said.

"I want you to protect his son as he is getting threats that someone will kill his son, Kim Taehyung" Jisoo said and I didn't got what she wanna say. I'm not a bodyguard why should I protect him can't he protect his son.

"But-"
"Ruby have agreed" Jisoo Didn't let me reject and I nodded looking at her glare.

He left.

"Unnie what is this?" I immediately asked
"It's a mission for you, Jen you have to protect his son no matter what and I'm trusting you baby" Jisoo said and walked away from secret way which leads to her restaurant.

Nobody knows that the famous chef of Korea owns a secret company.
I walked to Rosé and Chen and they said I should give it a chance.

In becharoon ko kon samjhae ki mere paas dusara option hi nahi hai.

[Who will explain to these poor guys that I have no other option]

Present

I am walking to my new class.

I don't know how Mr. Kim arranged my schedule same as Taehyung. It would have been better if I get to know who Taehyung is.

How he looks like.

After walking inside my class Ms. Smith asked me to introduce myself and I did.
And she asked me to sit beside a girl named Lisa.

"Hey I'm Lisa" She said smiling.
"Jennie Kim"

"Hey Lisa can I ask you who Taehyung is?"
"Huh?"
"Is anything wrong asking about him"

She narrowed her eyes and "can I get to know who are you to him? His secret girlfriend or any stalker?" She asked and I shook my hed negativity.

"Well some teachers were talking about him in corridor" I came up with an excuse.
"Nothing new he is not here yet but will come at any moment banging the door"